DEFINITELY NOT DAMSEL

(CATHERINE POV)

I know am dreaming and its the same dream which comes to me every night.. I can feel power immense power standing in the darkness. A single light is all i could see and then the place gets lightened up. Too much light for my wolf eyes to bear. Then i hear a deep feminine voice "U R BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG.. ITS U'

----

DANG DANG DANG... my covers are snatched from me and my sweet caring loving not brother standing in front of me with stupid grin plastered on his face.

And starts singing"wakey wakey princesss" .. I jumps out of bed and tackle him on the floor.. i clench my fist in his hair and start pulling them.. "How on earth did you enter my room??" i scream.. he laughs and says "by saying the magical word princess".. urrghh is so want to wipe that smirk from his face. "my sweet little brother am asking you this nicely for the last time how did u enter my room" i say my words dipping with sarcasm. He points two fingers at me saying"firstly am just an year younger to you" he points another finger and say " there is a thing called Master key" ooh yes the master key well wait.."how did you get the master key?" i say confused. "i have my ways girly" he says with a grin plastered on his face. "will u stop calling me with those names" i shout angrily. " i don't plan on doing that missy" urrrgh... did i mention how much i hate him. then my room door opens and reveals my tall handsome older brother . "if you both have finished your scene mom wants you two down in 10 minutes" he say clearly hiding his smile. " good morning to u too ty" i say with a fake smile. he laughs and leaves the room. "your mouth stinks like a pig" utters nick and runs out of my room.

Ohh i forgot to introduce myself. I'm CATHERINE JANE KNIGHTLY .I'm 5.7 with sleek body and heart shaped faces pale skin and straight blonde hair which i herited from my mother and my deep blue eyes from my father. i have nice body every girl die for long legs nice curves. I'm sixteen only for today because tomorrow is my birthday. i have to brothers older one tyler and my younger one Nick. i live in Chicago Illinois. and my father is a RICHIE RICH, but that doesn't bother me at all.. he is the sweetest person you will ever meet but can be really scary when he wants to be. Well my mom is a lady a complete lady which she wants me to turn into. and she is very beautiful and Ex miss Italy. oooo no the competition is tomorrow. i get up and runs into my walk in wardrobe and pick a pink shirt an shorts. i head into shower and relax. hot showers runs down my body releasing my every muscle from stress i use blueberry shampoo and scrub my body. after wearing my clothes i stroll out of my room down the stairs. my maids greet me with a hello and hi. i reach the dining area and hear them talk . i know they are talking about me i can hear it because a were.. opps i forgot to tell u one thing. i Catherine Jane Knightly is a werewolf. yup u heard me right i'am indeed one. iam fast strong and beautiful. we can change into wolf wen we turn eighteen . so i cant shift now. my dad and tyler can shift my mom is a human. wow that sounds different . my father is Alpha of the pack "KNIGHT PACK" . my dad met my mom wen he took over the alpha title from my grand father. my dad said they are mates like soul mates. well mates is your other half part of your soul with out him you feel incomplete. well i don't care because i did not find my mate yet.

'Cat are you going to come down or wanna stay there till lunch" opps i got lost in my thoughts.. i go down and kiss my father my father mother and tyler on cheeks with a short hello.nick frowns and pouts beside me. i kiss him to and his face brightens up. a plate full of pancakes is placed in front of me my mouth waters. "stop drooling at your food its so unlady" and u can guess who said that i quicly start eating and gulps down my orange juice

"soo cat me and your mum was talking about tomorrow's competition" says my daddy. yes i still call him daddy because iam a daddy's girl. i make a confused face pretending that i know nothing. "don't you try act as if you know nothing Catherine because we spoke to you about this yesterday" my mum says angrily. "umm yes daddy i know but is there a chance for me to skip it" i ask giving him those puppy eyes. 'no ways. catherine you know its a family ritual for us and its important i did it your grand ma did it u have to do it for us and for yourself". "mum what is i don't win it it would be shame to us" i say sadly. " no if's cat and in know that u r the most beautiful girl and you will be the next teenage Miss Italy. what you think honey" my mum says eyeing my father. 'off course she will she is beautiful and my daughter and am proud of it" i smile at him. "i told the maids to pack your bags we will be leaving tonight" my mum says and leaves the room. i sigh defeated. i am so not ready to go but i have to. lets see what happens tomorrow i wish i don't let my mum and day down..

(A.N- IMPORTANT)

HEY GUYS THIS IS MADDIE. I STARTED MY NOVEL TODAY AND BELIEVE ME IS DIFFICULT. ITS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE AM WRITING. I NEED YOUR SUPPORT GUYS. I NOW I SUCK BUT I WILL TRY MY LEVEL BEST TO AT LEAST REACH UR EXPECTATIONS.. IGNORE MY MISTAKES. THANKS. AND STORY WILL GET MORE AND MORE INTERESTING I PROMISE

MADDIE