Good Bye For Now....

Read Author's note at the end Please...

************

As soon as i heard a honk i knew it was Jared. Swiftly exiting the door I made it to the front porch and saw Jared impatiently waiting for me in the car. I padded down the grass and saw Jared leaning and making hand moment telling me to hurry. Only if I knew how badly he hates waiting in the car but come on he just pulled over cant he wait for a few minutes.

I opened the door to his sleek black BMW X6 which he adores the most.  I slammed the door hard to his annoyance.

"Cant you be a little gentler ." He snorted

"Cant you be a little patient." I gave back

"Patience with you? Please, a limping tortoise walk faster then you." He said smirking.

NO way on earth i walk that slow. He is such a meanie. I just huffed.

Folding my hands under my chest i turned to watch outside the window. And i know this will work on him.

"Cathy"

No response.

"Cathy" again no response. He sighed. I knew he would fall for it.

"So you angry on me because i compared you to a tortoise?" Softly he asked.

"A limping tortoise." I turned and pouted.

"Ohk. So how about if I take you to our all time favourite Ice cream parlour?" He asked.

"The Brown Cow ?" I asked, he nodded.

I hugged him tightly. Only he knew how much i love ice creams. I could trade the world with aliens for ice creams. Well that was too much but if it is TBC then I can. It was the place where we go since we were in elementary school.

"I love u Jared." I sang happily.

"Ya Ya only because I take you to your heaven."

"Where is Eric?" I asked.

He was  moving his and on the wheel "Eric and Lilly are going to meet us there."

Well I doubt he will join us because Eric is kind of person who would chicken out.

I was fumbling with the radio for the right station and got it ,turning the volume up i put my shades on and started singing along.

You change your mind like a change her clothes

Yeah you PMS, like a bitch i would know

And You over think always speak critically

I should know that you're no good for me

'Cause you're hot then you're cold

You're yes then you're no....

Huh...

"Why did you turn it off." I cried huffing out because that part of the song is what I like the most

"Since you were busy in your LALALALA land i would be happy to inform that we arrived."

That when i noticed that the car was at a halt. Really was Mr.Will"s house so near? Or Jared drive too fast? With out any doubt i will stick to the later.

There was another car parked in front... hmm that must be Eric and Lilly.

There was a tap on my window "Coming Already?" Jared asked.

I quickly unlocked the door and shut it and Jared was already at the door stupid fast speed.

"Heard that." He shouted Grrrr There goes the mind link.