Goodbyes

You woke up with Clays arm wrapped tightly around you, his head was nestled in your neck. He was fast asleep so you tried not to move much when you got up. Thinking to yourself *He loves me too*. You leaned down and kissed his head. You walked out in your hoodie and shorts.

"Good Morning one of the two lovebirds" Wilbur said mocking a high pitched voice
"Yeah how'd it go? I heard quite the ruckus last night" Derryl said
"Oh shit sorry we tired to be quiet" You said apologetically
"SO YOU DID OHMYMUFFINS" Derryl said in shock and awe
You realised that this was a ploy to get you to admit that something did in fact happen. Wilbur raised his eyebrows and chuckled to himself.
"You two best keep your traps shut. This isn't a whole official thing or at least I don't think so yet. So keep this under wraps from the blabbermouths because I don't want them leaking it to stream or something" You said
"Under lock and key" Derryl responded.
Wilbur nodded in agreement. As if on queue Tommy walked out. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed coffee.
"I'm still sore from last night you witch" Tommy groaned
You ruffled his hair "You will be ok princess"

It was sadly the last day here. Everyone had to be out by 3. You made eggs and toast for the group and began packing. You tried not to get teary eyed thinking about having to leave some of your closest buddies across seas and the others across states. On top of that, what were you going to do with Clay? You knew long distance never worked, especially not when he is all the way in Florida. You started to get teary eyed and you walked back to the room. Clay was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at his phone.

"Good Morning" You kissed him on the head
"Check your phone" Clay said half asleep.
It was a text that said surprise. With a cocked eyebrow you opened it. It was a transfer for 2.000$.
"Good man. You make sure to pay your prostitutes" You say
He laughed, grabbing you and pulling you onto the bed. " No silly, never. Thats money for your ticket and extra bags."
"Huh? But I already paid and I am under the bag limit..." You say quizzically
"My my. I have to explain everything. You go home, pack up your computer. I have a gaming pc you can use, all you need is your monitor and keyboard. Pack enough clothes for a month. Then buy your plane ticket to Florida." He said beaming
"What about my dog?" You said ignoring everything else he just said.
"That cost is covered too... So is it a yes?" He asked as his eyes sparkled.
"Clay, honey I need to think about that. That's a lot. I'll have your answer later today." You stood up.

The rest of the hours at the house were spent packing, chasing down lost clothing items, and lastly shedding a few tears as George, Wilbur, and Tommy dropped You, Clay, Derryl, and Nick off at the airport.

"I'll miss you guys except for the bitch over there" Tommy said glaring pulling Nick, Derryl and Clay into a hug.
"You know I'm joking" Tommy said as he released them and gave you a solid hug.
"Always" You responded getting choked up
"It was very nice meeting you, y/n, and gentlemen it was nice seeing you again" Wilbur said shaking hands with each of you.
George already had tears falling when you pulled him into a hug
"I'm gonna miss you love, come to America and I'll give you an in-depth lesson on how to twerk" You both laughed while shedding tears.
"I'll miss my boyfriend," Clay said, pulling George into a bear hug.
"Stopppp!" Whined George between sobs. He hugged Nick and Derryl goodbye.

You four waved goodbye to the three and entered the airport. You got through security and got on the plane. The first stop was JFK National airport in New York where the final four would split ways.

You and Clay sat next to each other on the plane. He leaned over
"Y/n you never gave me an answer." He said with mild distress
"I'm still thinking" You said smiling at him
You tried to lean in to kiss him but he turned a cheek to you. You sighed quietly and rolled your eyes. You knew your answer, you just didn't want to tell him yet.

Quite a few hours later the plane landed. You made sure to text George that everyone made it back safely otherwise he would worry. You de-boarded and looked for your gate. Nick and Derryl were going opposite of you and Clay.
"I'll miss you samsung fridge" You say giving Nick a big hug
"You were pretty cool, come to Texas sometime!" He tried to keep the mood light
Derryl was already crying "Please visit me too I had so much fun"
"Text me when and where" You said swaying back and forth hugging Derryl
Clay said his goodbyes too. You both solemnly walked down the terminal until you hit a fork where you two would split.
"Well I guess this is goodbye" Clay said trying to hold back sadness.
"You don't have to tell me your answer, I already know it." Clay started to turn to walk away
You grabbed Clays wrist.
"This adventure between us is only beginning. Give me a week to pack and an airport to land. Be there to pick me up" You say as you pull him into a goodbye kiss. He wrapped strong arms around you. Your sadness had melted away knowing that you would see Clay again very soon.
"I promise I won't be late to pick you up" He smiled wholeheartedly
"See you in a week, and please get home safe. I love you" You say kissing him a last goodbye.

"See you in a week baby"
<3
THANKYOU FOR READING! Should i make a part 2? i will also be working on a sapnap x y/n!!!

Edit: Check out my other Dream Team stories!!