Tension

"Oh man y/n nickname, what are we going to do? Sadly we don't have minecraft to play and all of our friends have gone to sleep" Clay says rising to his feet.

Clay strode over to you. You were sitting tucked in the corner of the couch as he looked down on you. You coulndt see the green in his eyes anymore. He pried your legs open with 2 firm hands and slid his knee all the way up applying pressure where it's sensitive.

"I'm not letting you get away this time princess" Clay starts shifting his knee, he knew if felt good.
"Mmngh Clayyy" You groaned

The tension was high, the air was thick, he stood leaning over you studying your face of pleasure. He finally pressed his lips into yours. The kiss was hot and well received. This was the kiss that was waiting to happen. Days of built up sexual tension between you two and it finally was getting the release. Clay grabbed your hips and pulled you up onto his waist. Almost instinctively you wrapped your legs around his waist. You slowly ground your hips on him and he walked to your room. You could feel him hardening and his breathing became labored. He walked in and locked the door. He sat you on the bed and kissed you again.

"As much as my merch looks good on you, right now I think it would look better off..." Clay said in a low whisper while grabbing for the bottom and pulling it over your head.
He pulled his shirt off as well. You studied his chiseled abdomen in the soft light coming from the lamp. He grabbed your neck with one hand and pushed you down on the bed. He pulled off your shorts with the other.

"You look so pretty laying half naked on the bed waiting for me to touch you" Clay said climbing on top of you.

The thought of him. For months you had joined the Dream Team simps and secretly simped every time he laughed and spoke because you were purley attracted to his skill, personality, and laugh. And to finally put one of the most attractive faces you've seen on one of the most attractive personalities you've ever met was pure heaven.

"Y/n nickname" Clay murmured
"Hm?" You snapped out of your trance
"You just had... Stars in your eyes" Clay said a smile forming.

You stared into his eyes, grabbed his face and pulled him into a passionate kiss. You wanted him to feel what you felt in that moment just in the kiss. You wrapped your legs around him once again. You hanging on him he crawled further onto the bed. He sat down still locked in the kiss with you. He undid your bra, you released your hug so he could pull it off. He laid you back, your legs still loosely wrapped around him. He left wet kisses on your neck, lingering and sucking in some spots. He pushed you forward, he was at your lower abdomen. Your breathing becomes inconsistent. He slowly pulled off your underwear, keeping locked green eyes with yours. He took them off and pulled his pants off as well. Starting at your lower thigh he licked a long stripe up your inner thigh. He looked at you as he slid his tongue in.
You threw your head back in a feeling of true ecstasy.

"C-cl-clay that feels so good..." You stuttered

He rubbed sweet circles on your cl1t in response. It took everything in your body not to scream out in pure pleasure. Somehow his tongue was going deeper and finding a new spot to pleasure. He started going faster, pushing his tongue in and out.

"Ba-baby i'm going to aaauuuhhhh" You let out the quietest moan you could while still letting him know what he was doing to you.

He rose and kissed you. He brought a few fingers to your mouth. You swirled your tongue in between the three digits in your mouth.

"Good girl" He growled looking down at you
He pulled out his fully erect d1ck. You looked down in surprise and shock.
"How big..." You managed to squeak
"How many inches is a foot sweetheart" He whispered in your ear
He teased your entrance before pushing in. Your back arched as he continued to push into you.
"I know you can take it, be daddys good little girl" He grumbled into your ear.
You moaned in return as he put the rest in.
"You are so wet for me, it's going to be a smooth ride" Clay said as he pulled you to him and climbed onto the bed. Cowgirl. You wanted to repay him for the feeling he gave you.

As Meg Thee Stallion once said: "Ride the d1ck like a stolen car"