||00||

"But I don't want to go to college, guys," I said picking at my nails. Luke rolled his eyes.

        "College isn't that bad, Ryn," Cal said, fishing his phone out of his pocket. Probably texting whatever girl he was flirting with this month.

        "You only say that because you'll be getting hella head there, man," I replied, grinning. Ash scowled.

        "Language!"

        "Shut up, Ashton. The point is, how are we gonna get me out of this bullshit?" 

        "OH! I KNOW!" Mikey shouted from the floor, "Do something that they'll hate and then tell them about it and they'll think your college is horrible and they'll let you leave!" We all looked at him. It was probably the smartest idea he'd ever had.

        "Yeah, but like what? If I go to parties they'll just expect me not to do it again."

        "Date a total bag of dicks. Like, he's gotta be super PDA in front of them," Luke said, piping up from his quiet spot on the floor.

        "Yeah," Cal cried, "Bag of dicks!"

        "Bag of dicks! REBEL BAG OF DICKS!" Ash shouted. 

        "Okay...now I just need to find a 'rebel bag of dicks' that will agree to fake date me. Damn." But then I saw them thinking about it...and all of our heads swivelled to Michael, who had paused FIFA to chime into the argument.

        "What? Why are all of you...- I AM NOT A BAG OF DICKS!"

        "But you're just enough of a penis to count."