Fresh start

Heyo fam! This is a new story I'm coming out with! Sorry if it's bad I am still a noob sooo. On
to the book!"
P.s. in this story Naruto is 13 when the pain incident happened just so it matches up sorry 😐. Love you all!
GenesisCorviknight~
________________________

Naruto was limping out of the forest. The battle had finally ended. He felt so tired. The village was finally saved and pain died bringing back the lives he took. 

Naruto had made it back. Though not as a hero in people's eyes. Midway through battle after Hinata was hurt badly Naruto went berserk. Only because of the fourths seal was he able to return to normal.

He never revived the lives that where lost, Pain did  and everyone knew that.

Naruto walked back into the village not expecting to be crowded and praised but at least acknowledged. 

That was primly the opposite of what he got. No more than ever people stayed away from him. They gave him scared looks and angry faces.

CRACK-

No one would heal him or even look in his direction. Where were his friends?

They where all there blending in with the people in the crowed. The same scared and angry look everyone else had on.

CRACK-

He has just saved the village for fucks sake! They where supposed to be his friends. They where all supposed to be his family.

Hinata has the worst face of all. There was no hatred towards Naruto in that face. But there was raw fear.

CRACK-

He walked over to them. Everyone moving out of his way as he did.

"H-Hinata! Are you ok?!"

"S-Stay away Naruto!"

CRACK-

"S-Sakura-Chan y-you'll still be my friend right?"

She didn't even take a glance at Naruto. They where all upset, Everyone was.

"Naruto... just please leave us alone for now."

CRACK-

Sakura's tone was stern almost demanding. Naruto reached over to touch her shoulder.

"SMACK!"

Naruto's hand was almost beat red. She had put chakra in that slap. She wanted to purposely hurt him.

CRACK-
CRACK-
CRACK-
SHATTER-

Naruto was broken, very thing he worked so hard for gone. His villages trust, his friends, his mask. They all came crashing down.

He looked down at his hand then back up to Sakura. With tears forming in his eyes he slowly walked back into the woods. When out of sight ran as fast as he possibly could.

Hate, sadness, grief, every emotion was coursing through him. His trust now down the drain. His happiness down the drain. Every good thing in his life now gone.

At this point Naruto had no clue where he was going. His subconscious had took him somewhere. When he had made it to a clearing that's when he knew where he was.

The final battle. This was where he faced Sasuke and lost. When everything started to go wrong.

He climbed all the way up to the top, Standing on Hashirama's head. He grabbed multiple paper bombs and placed them all around his body. He then went to the edge of the head.

He was going to jump, and if the jump didn't kill him the paper bombs would. He was already pretty beat so this wouldn't be that hard.

All he had to do was take five more steps forward, four steps, three, two, one. He was falling.

The fall felt like forever, he was enjoying the view before his death. He closed his eyes. Preparing to hit the ground...

He shot his eyes open. He was in a dark place floating around.

"Did I die?"

"Of course not."

Naruto quickly took defense.

"Who are you!"

"That is to none of your concern."

"What do you want from me!"

"Nothing I came here to offer you a restart."

Naruto was puzzled to say the least.

"And how will you do that?!"

"You can start a  fresh new start in a new world."

Naruto's eyes widened. He has never expected to be offed a deal like this.

"What's the trick?"

"I have no trick, I only want you to find your happiness again."

"..."
"Deal..."

"Very well, Welcome to the world of quirks."

"Quirks?"

Naruto instantly passed out before being sent across the multiverse.

Time Skip~

Waking up in a comfy bed was not what Naruto expected. He was placed  in a new set of cloths that looked really modern and was in a room that also looked very modern.

On the table next to the bed there was an envelope. Naruto opens it up and read the message.

Dear Naruto,
I have chosen this world for you to start fresh in. I have applied you to two jobs, one being at a clothing retail called Mike and a small café called Stroodles. Both of those jobs are part time. There will be a packet with info about this world and what you have to do, in it. You still have chakra and all your Justus along with all your memories. Read the packet and explore the world a little bit. You have 4 months worth of food and rent and you start both jobs next week. See you sometime.

_______

"Strange."

Naruto got up out of bed and looked at his room. It was bigger than his house with tons of modern stuff in it. He had lot of clothes, a Tv, a phone and a lot more in just that one room.

He walked over to a door and opens it. He then proceeded to be astonished as there was a big bathroom on the other side.

He walked to the remaining door before walking down a hallway.

As he ventured on he found another bathroom and a second bedroom. He had a kitchen that went into the living room aswell. The place was like modern penthouse. Man did he already feel better.

Near the entrance Naruto noticed a box that had a small sticky note on it. He walked up to it and read the sticky note.

P.s. "these are some of your cherished belongings from your world."

Naruto already knowing what he meant opens the box to find precious items laying in there. His picture of team seven, his old suit and headband, and a ton of other cherished memories lay in there.

He wouldn't be lying when he said he missed his home but this was a fresh start and he wanted to make the most of it.
___________________________

Alright guys thanks for reading! I hope you read the next chapter. Love you all

GenesisCorviknight😚