It was well into the evening that the three had finished conversing and catching up over the events that had passed, even though Hestia had seen much of it herself as she often watched the events taking place around her beloved child. Enjoying their meals around the blazing hearth of the islands sole home, Hestia posed the question she believed that they had all been avoiding.

"So, what comes next my child?" She posed the question in a soft voice, wishing she did not have to draw attention to the finite state of their time together.

Perseus looked up into her eyes briefly before returning to eating his stew, mulling over the question in his head for a while.

"I truly enjoyed aiding the mortals in my journeys across the lands of Greece, I believe I shall continue as I was. Whilst I may have more power now it is of no consequence to my way of life."

Hestia's eyes exuded both sorrow and a great underlying anger as she replied, "I wish it were so my child. Whilst you may have been capable of hiding your previous power, even your aura now is enough to bring any mortal to their knees that comes anywhere close. It is only the fortune of this island being your domain that allows you to remain hidden form my brothers." Hestia explained, spitting out the last words in disgust.

"I hate how it is, but if they found you it would mean war. They are arrogant and paranoid and would disregard any damage to the mortal world in their pursuits to silence you. Even though you may win, so much life would be lost." Hestia's warm brown eyes held such worry as she told her child of the painful realities of what was to come.

Perseus moved off his bench seat to the one Hestia sat on with Erimia in her lap, softly stroking her fur, as he wrapped his arm around her, "I love you mother, that wont change because of the family you couldn't choose in having. I have learnt all I must before, and I will learn once again to maintain my aura and hide myself away. Besides, I miss our times together on this island and will have to build you and Demeter a place to stay in my new domain."

Hestia's smile glowed in the invigorated fires of the hearth as the flames emitted peace and joy along with the bouncing and flickering light that filled the room. Returning the embrace Hestia spoke in a soft voice, "That sounds lovely my child and I'm sure Demeter will love it here as well, but you know you don't have to build houses for us, this is your domain. As such it is sacred to you and to place a home for us here means more than you may think."

Perseus chuckled before responding, "I did listen to all the stories you told me and lessons that you taught me when I was younger. My family will always have a place in my home and within my protection and that is what you and Demeter are mother, family."

With tears of happiness welling in her eyes, Hestia emitted a soft orange glow that seemed to swell as it reached Perseus and Erimia, "Then I will have to bring Demeter here so the three of us can work together in building another home."

After plans were made for Hestia to bring Demeter to the island the next morning, the three turned in for the night. Before laying down, Perseus turned to his mother who had just finished quelling the flames of the hearth down to a soft glow, asking in a soft voice, as if afraid to be heard, "When do you believe I can meet Aphrodite. You will always be my mother, but I feel that something is missing, and I know that it is her."

"I am so sorry my child, for all the pain you have gone through. The time to meet Aphrodite should be soon, I truly hope so. I fear only that once she finds you others may find out."

"I understand mother, I look forward to the day. Goodnight." Perseus laid down at that, hearing the soft reply of Hestia before she disappeared in a soft orange glow.