Chapter 16 - Stupid Explanations

Wendy's POV

"Stupid alarm clock!" I groan as the alarm goes on so early at 7:00 am. And why did I set the alarm? It's our family bonding day with my father and my two brothers. I just hope I can go back home before four in the afternoon to prepare for my date with Dipper.

I turned off the alarm and continued to my sleep. I'm tired and too lazy to get up. Then I heard someone calling my name. I knew it was too good to be true.

"Wendy! Time to go!" It's my dad.

It's Sunday and we always go tree chopping together every Sunday.

We always go tree chopping for hours. But I'm lucky we're back early and it's only 3:30.

Since I didn't get enough sleep, I decided to take a nap. It's only 3:30.

I woke up to the sound of someone calling my name again. It's obviously not my dad. It's Dipper. Oh geez. I should really get a new alarm clock.

I brushed my hair quickly and rushed to the front door.

"Looks like you slept again aye?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah. I should really get a new alarm clock." I replied back.

"Yeah you should." He chuckled.

"So, are you ready?" He said as he held my hand. I nodded then we walked but then we heard someone running towards our direction. Then I noticed that it's him. It's Robbie again. I quickly let go of Dipper's hand and he frowned. I'm sorry.

"Wendy!" He exclaimed then frowned when he saw Dipper.

"Dipper? What are you doing here?!" He said looking suprised but he continued. I can see Dipper forming a fist with his right hand.

"It doesn't matter. Anyway, I assume that you think about us for a while then you realize that it was all a mistake and you forgive me right?" Wow. As if.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. What stupid ideas.

"Yeah. I realize that dating you was a mistake." I said

"Listen Wendy I just do what I want. Kissing Tambry was all for fun. I realized that she likes me so I did it. It was all for fun Wendy. But I really take our relationship very seriously. I even try to get Dipper out of the way even of you never like him."

That was just rude. He will never know what I feel for Dipper. I never realized that I was so stupid for dating that jerk.

"Wow!" I said sarcastically. "What a stupid explanation that was don't you think."

He sighed. I guess he had nothing to say. As if I'm going to forgive him with a stupid explanation like that.

"Listen-" Dipper cut him off then he intrude.

"No Robbie you listen. I am dating Wendy and you don't deserve someone as perfect as her. He deserve someone who will love her and I'm certain that you are not that person. I am. So if you mind, me and Wendy are going out on a date." He said bravely. He surely was not afraid of him.

He held my hand again and we ignored Robbie as we walk at the diner.

Robbie dropped his jaw of shock. That shown him.