someone else's name

"SOMEONE, ANYONE," Y/N mumbled out in a weak voice, surrounded by a pool of her own blood. The white snow, now tainted in a dark shade of red, began to freeze her unmoving body as she mutters another wasteful cry for help.

"How exactly did I end up like this?" she thought to herself, remembering the show she's supposed to attend in two hours.

The throbbing pain on her abdomen was still there as she tried covering the deep cut. Blood still flowed from it but with the amount she lost, the sensations begin to slowly fade. And soon enough, she wouldn't feel anything. No pain, no coldness, just a void. Nothingness.

"I don't want to go," she pleaded, fighting the urge to close her eyes.

It was a futile attempt. Her hands gradually lost their grip and the cold took over the little warmth that remained on her body.

"Is this what death is?" she wondered. They say a flashback of your life plays before your death but for Y/N, it was still pitch black. No memories, just a pile of regrets beginning to add up.

"I could have said good bye, at least."

"AYAMI!"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Y/N heard a panicked voice, which was shortly followed by the sound of waves and the shore.

"Ayami!" There it was again. The name was did not belong to her, but it was comforting enough to grant her a small ray of hope, wishing her cold body could still be saved.

"Ayami! There you are!"

Gradually, the coldness of the snow was gone, and it was followed by warmth-- the warmth of the sun and the warmth of someone else's touch.

"Wake up." It was the same masculine voice.

"Please wake up."

Nothing seemed to make any sense. It was all too much to take in.

"Please."

While still not grasping anything, Y/N tried to obey and open her eyes.

And at last, she saw him, a stunning young man with jet black hair, crouching and leaning towards her. Akaashi Keiji.

in time | akaashi keiji x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara