The only exception

Mulai dari awal

"Nathan" I said he looked at me and I smiled "It's okay I'm fine now." I said he took my hand and we all went out. We were silent on our way home and I broke the silence with a laugh. They all looked at me looking concerned "I'm okay! You guys I have to accept the fact that I'm not meant for XFactor." I smiled and surprisingly I wasn't telling a lie. I am fine.

As we entered the house I went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed I saw Nathan peaking in. I patted the space beside me and asked him to close the door. He laid down and I cuddled closer to him and we stayed there for a couple of minutes.

"Thank you" I said as he was running his hand on my head.

"What for?" he asked as I sat up and he did so too.

"For standing up for me a while ago." I replied he ook my hand and played with my fingers.

"You're my girlfriend and I don't want to see anyone hating on you." he said planting a kis on my forehead. I smiled to myself and he chuckled. "What?"

"Nothing. I just love the fact that you're calling me your girlfriend" I laughed

"Yeah well you are." he smiled kissing me on the lips. I placed my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pulled me closer and we slowly laid back down on the bed. 

"Charlotte! You have a call!" Jay yelled. I pulled away and Nathan groaned. I laughed and kissed his cheek then his chin and back to his lips.

"Wait here" I mumbled getting off the bed and walking out to get the phone. 

"Hello?" I said pushing my hair backwards.

"Hey Char! I heard about the 2nd round. Are you okay?" It was Cass. I smiled, but a bit upset because she disturbed my moment with Nathan.

"Yeah I'm fine. But right now...no" I said 

"Why?"

"Because apparently you disturbed me and Nayf" I said biting my lip making sure Jay doesn't hear. Cass laughed and told me she was only making sure. Soon we both hung up and I went back to my room. I saw Nathan laid on my bed. He was wearing his chinos and stewie griffin shirt and had his hair was sexily pushed backwards. I bit my lip and closed the door behind me. I walked towards my bed and sat on top of him. Our fingers entwined together as I leaned down to kiss him. I smiled and he pulled me down by my waist and rolled me over. He kissed my neck down to my collar bone making me moan. I pulled him to my lips and he laughs.

"You're so hungry for me babe." Nathan said when he pulled away. I rolled my eyes at him and  he took his phone out.  I felt his mood change and got off of me.

"What's wrong" I said wrapping my hands around him as he was putting his shoes back on.

"We have to go do another interview" he sighed I pouted and he stood up looking at me he rested his hand on my waist and my arms around his neck. "I'm gonna miss you"

"You haven't even stepped out of my room" I giggled kissing his forehead.

"I'm sure they'll be asking about you. Then you'll receive hates." he said.

"Nathan, just even being your bestfriend before got me hates. I'm used to it. And not all TWFanmily are that mean." I smiled.

"NATHAN!!" Tom yelled. I let go of him and gave him one last kiss and pushed him towards my door.

"Bye sexy" I winked he laughed and waved goodbye.

I smiled while getting my laptop and sitting down on my bed. I scrolled down the website I was on and saw Brielle's face.

I read it and there I felt every single movement around me stopping.

' Brielle, still loves Nathan Sykes and admitted that she would like to work things out between the two of them when the right time comes. Although, it looks like Nathan has moved on for he has been seen a couple of times with the sister of his bandmate (Jay Mcguiness) named, Charlotte Mcguiness. Charlotte Mcguiness may sound familiar for she was recently eliminated from X Factor. The two were seen together in a club 2 DAYS! after Nathan confirmed that he and Brielle broke up. Was there a third party going on in their relationship? We are trying to scoop more details from the three names mentioned as for now...Keep tuned in!'

Unbelievable! They got it all wrong! My phone began to vibrate and I saw Brielle's name on it.

'Of all people Char! I never though you would date him at once after we broke up! I can't believe I even called you my bestmate!'

Tears welled up and I was now shaking my head. "No you got it all wrong!" I said to myself. I shut my phone placed it beside my laptop. I brought my knees to my chest and stayed quiet.