Chappy 0.1: The Lucky Princess

****************

(Edited~)

A Palace located somewhere in South Korea, there lived a Royal Family. They were the PARK family, the sixth generation of the Park families.

This Park family owns a well-known corporation in Korea that has branches worldwide. The Corporation was established and owned by Chairman DongSeok Park, which is the Prime Minister. His son HyunSeok, together with his wife ShiYoon manages the corporation after the Prime Minister retired from his position and gave it to his son.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Y-Yeobo-ya," Her voice broke, her whole body was trembling, " It will break her heart once she'll discover about this someday." Tears well up in her already red and puffy eyes.

The man standing in front of her, pulled her to his arms and warmly embraced her, comforting her, "I know what will be the consequences if she finds this out someday by herself." He caressed her hair, "But, you heard the old man," He managed to let out a joke with a forced laugh as he let go of her and kissed her on the forehead, "So if we want to keep her safe and secured, we shall do this......... to protect her." He sadly said, tears were also forming in his eyes. He blinked rapidly to make them dissapear.

"I don't think I'll be able to do this." She almost said in a whisper, trying to stop herself from crying again but of course, she can't obviously do it.

"Yeobo, we promised to do anything for her right?" He forced himself to smile even though it was very painful to do so. She just nodded her head in reply and he continued, "We'll do anything for her to be happy and safe." He said, repeating their promise.

"All I wanted was to have a happy and peaceful life but why does it have to be this way? What did we do to deserve this?" And with that, she let the bucket of tears escape from her eyes once again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mr and Mrs. Park raised three healthy and charming Little Princes and Little Princess. The first and second born were the cheerful and smiling ones. The third born though, she's very silent and not the smiling one. She hides herself through reading books and she seldom talks to anyone.

The three were not yet informed about their real identities about being on a royal family, especially being a Princes and Princess.

Unlike the other kids who are being sent to school and gain friends, it was far different for the three of them. They were home studied and never did they enrolled in a school and study there. It was because of the Prime Minister's orders. He loves the three so much, especially the third born. She was the only girl born in the Park family since the third to fifth generation had ended. So, he didn't allowed the three to study in a school. He wants them to be safe and secured.

During the high school life of the first born, he grew interest in business. His family, especially the Prime Minister were very happy to know about this. It was then decided that the first born will handle their business after his father and grandfather retired. But for starters, he'll manage the Park family's business in Hongkong.

And by the time, the first and second born reached their high school life, the Prime Minister decided to tell them about being in a Royal Family and especially being a Princes. Sadly, the third born was not yet informed because the Prime Minister decided to tell the third born when the right time comes.