Chappy 00: THE LUCKY PRINCESS

****************

Life as an idol or life as a Princess? Love or Royal Duties and Responsibilities? Ordinary life or Palace life?

Friendship, jealousy, betrayal, lies, fame, troubles, and love will turn Ji Hyun's world upside down.

What will happen if different boys fell for one girl? Then much worse, she realized that her heart palpitates not only for one guy, how will she face this kind of situation? Aside from that, what will happen if she discover the hidden secrets that her so-called family worked really hard to conceal from her? And, her childhood friend whom to be revealed a member of her favorite boyband actually knew one of these secrets all along but only kept his mouth shut?

Park Ji Hyun, a simple girl who got separated from her childhood sweetheart, after confessing their love for one another. She suffered from great depression and sadness that caused her to encounter a horrible experience. She moved forward towards a new life and along the way, she met new friends and had a new family, which is JYP.

Everything was normal until one day, she found herself as GOT7's Roomate. While living with these seven boys, she met new friends and not just GOT7 but also made friends with other kpop idols such as Bangtan Boys and other known groups. Ji Hyun didn't knew that being GOT7's Roomate would turn her world upside down. She encounters mixed feelings and didn't knew that the things that were suppose to happen becomes reality once again.

|Also and Soon includes: BTS, TWICE, iKON, EXO, BigBang, Boyfriend, BTOB, SEVENTEEN, Winner, Girl's Day, Lovelyz, CN Blue, Red velvet, BLACKPINK......| Some of them might appear for a short time while some remains until the end of story.

*Since I'm not a great writer, expect some tons of wrong grammars, misspelled words, use of words, etc. I'm going to edit those mistakes soon though. So please bear with me fellow readers :)

(Thanks to my cousin, snoopykidaj for the great cover! Go on and read his stories fellow readers, they're really good and well written than mine hahaha x)

''''''''''''''''

A/N: Konnichiwa! Annyeong! This is my first fanfic so I hope you'll like, enjoy, and support this story. :)

MY WRITING IS A PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION AND IS NOT INTENDED TO COPY ANYONE ELSE'S WORK. IF THERE ARE ANY RESEMBLANCE TO EVENTS, PLACES, OR PERSONS(LIVING OR DEAD), THEN IT'S JUST SIMPLY COINCIDENTAL. LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHO WOULD BE CONTENTED KNOWING YOUR STORY ISN'T PURELY MADE BY YOU AND ONLY PLAGIARIZED FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S STORY? (_ _)

Saranghaeyo yeorobun! :)
~Mhai-kun(^▽^)