'I can't stand on my feet.'

Now Noah is too hard enough. However, I didn't want to become more distressed by being caught by a villain who was dumped by Noah. Raeliana is moving back and forth following Vivian's gaze and the people moving, but Noah looked for her and tilted her head with a confused face.

"Raeliana?"

She hid behind people, who had spread to the side, and asked back.

"Yes, yes?"

Noah put his hands on his knees and made eye contact.

"What are you doing there?"

"No. Nothing, ah- it's pathethic." Raeliana, avoiding his eyes, quietly straightened her body as if stretching out.

Noah smiled and state his business to her.

"Raeliana, I need you to remind me of what you said back then."

"Yeah?What?"

"It means you'll have to act as a fiancee when you need it."

''Where do you need it?"

Noah slipped his head.

"To that woman."

Raeliana stared where Noah's point and blinked her eyes.

".....? Noah, did you hurt your brain when you were stepped on earlier? That's Vivian Shamal. No, wait. Then no way......"

'Are you going to sacrifice me to her so that she can avoid the trouble!'

Raeliana's face is distorted.

"I'm sane. And I'm not pointing to her, but beside her."

"...ah."

Only then did Raeliana notice a slender lady standing next to Vivian.

"Pryse Erithyl. Young wife of the Marquis Erithyl."

"Oh, that mustache....."

The Moustache Marquis looked at least forty years old, and Pryse Erithyl looked fresh as she had just turned twenty. What a cradle thief. Raeliana shook her head.

"There's a social gathering among the ladies of the Old Nobles."

There is no specific name and it is not well known who the members are. It was just a rumor that the wives of high-ranking officials joined the circles. As each ofsition, there is a joke that words coming and going there are moving the country.

Noah picked up two glasses of wine from the tray of wandering attendant and handed it to Raeliana.

"So Raeliana, I need you to get an invitation from her."

All right, Leriana suddenly looked at the glasses of wine in both hands. Red wine in the glass. It was flashing and shining on her face. 'Are you saying that you should be condemned?'

'Are you telling me to go and hand over wine and pretend to be close?'

"Then, please."

And... he had a pretty brazen face when I asked him to.

"Umm.."

She also had a dream. Raeliana stared disapprovingly at Noah's face and suddenly asked him,

"Wasn't you supposed to be suspicious of me?"

"....?"

He tilted his head with an expression of what she was talking about. Don't say anything. Even if I take it out.

"I mean, is it okay for me to take out all the words that are not meant in the meeting?"

Noah gave a small smile.

"If you can. And then, I'm just trying to use everything that's available."

'Used, speaking of word:

Raeliana snorted, rose up with a glass, and approached Pryse Erithyl.

Then she suddenly stopped, then turned and stomped toward Noah. Raeliana, approaching just under his nose said with her head up close.

"This is what you owe me. And it's going to be a very expensive debt. I'm trying to use everything that's available."

Raeliana sticks out her tongue with a frowned face, then turns back. Noah made a pleasant laugh as he looked at her back.