Chapter One

Dream

"Artemis!"

It was spring.The green environment was blooming aesthetically.A girl with a dark straight hair shouted excitedly when she saw Artemis holding her bow and arrow.The arrow was pointed to the unsight tree.Really far but surely darted the moment Artemis let the arrow fly.

"Stay away Kore!"

Using her cold yet elegant voice,she shouted back to her and let the arrow fly into the the air directly to the trees.

Kore remain in her position.Her eyes was full of emotion but the amusement takes the lot of percent.Arthemis run fast as she could.Letting her self fly in speed just to kick the arrow in different direction.

"Wow!That was awesome!" she clapped her hands and her eyes twinkle meanwhile Artemis hold her breath before letting it out in a loud sigh.

Kore didnt know she's dying a minute ago.Arthemis was relief.She really love her cousin's inocence.She was admired by being strong while Kore as Gorgeous Goddess but it doesn't change the fact that Arthemis is a Beautiful Goddess.

Arthemis loves the innocence of Kore.Kore saw her everyday while practicing but never get tired of giving her a flattery words.

"Looook! What a bizarre flower!?"They gathered in a specific place and look at ehat's Kore mentioned.

They saw flowers,a different one.

It was the time when they are collecting flowers to br used as present and decoration in a specific festival.

"Sunflower"Athena simply spoke like it was not a big deal.

"Sunflower?"Arthemis and Kore asked quizically.

"Yes. a tall plant that has very large yellow flowers and that produces seeds which can be eaten" they both nod their head believing what Athena said.

There's no point that Athena would lie to them.

"I guess your mother did that"Arthemis said while looking to Kore's direction

"..or it was Kore herself made it." Athena intterupt while thingking deeply.

Athena has a point.There's a big possibility that Kore can do it since she was the Goddes of spring and crops

"M-me?"Kore looked at her confusedly.There's no way she can do that,without her mother she's nothing.

"Yes you're the goddess of spring and crops"

"B-but athena..."she didn't finished her sentence when a deep rumbling noise preceded by lightning spoke,thunder.

"Palace needs me,they need the goddess of wisdom"she smiled proudly.She's not boasting,she was just very pleased that she can help their Great God Zeus.

"..be ready for the thesmophoria"She thought it will be her last word

"Huh?/what?"they both asked.

Athena stopped and hold her head in frustration.

"That's the reason why we are collecting flowers.Also it was the celebration which about to start.Well,it happened every three years.It happened every three years,it is fertility festival held to honor Demeter,the goddess"

Athena didn't bother to look around but she saw in her peripheral vision how arthemis looked at each other and mouthed 'okay'

Athena was used to it.She was the walking google of Arthemis and Kore.She continue walking in a manner of being Goddess.

Kore's emotion shifted into sad one,Athena left again.There's nothing new with it.Athena has the largest responsability among them.

Arthemis hold her chocolate curly hair and pinned it.