CHAPTER 17: Mr. Innocent No More

The following chapter will be on Third Person's Point Of View.

Warning! Light mature scene ahead.

Chapter 17: Mr. Innocent No More

WALANG PAG-AALINLANGAN si Aki sa kanyang ginawa. She started it, and she has to end it. She thought Ken everything she knew from her knowledge from the books she have read and the movies she have watched.

Nag-paubaya lang si Ken sa kasintahan. He did everything Aki told him to do. He is not that bad for a first timer who doesn't know anything about this kind of stuff. Thanks to Aki who is a good teacher.

Every time Aki places a kiss and touch on every part of him was amazing. He suddenly thought of the movie that Aki forbid him to watch. He felt something when he watched a scene on that movie, same as the feeling he is feeling right now, the feeling is familiar, but it's more, much more stronger.

Aki did something for him and it felt good, but she got tired and laid beside him. I have to do something for her too. He thought.

Kahit na kinakabahan, kahit na wala siyang ideya sa bagay na iyon, sinunod nalang ni Ken ang kanyang instinct. He did everything he liked that Aki did to him. He was nervous, but relieved at the same time when he saw her expression, she likes it.

He continued kissing and touching her. On her lips, down to every part of her. Until he pleasured her too. He is happy, for pleasuring the woman she loves.

But it was just the beginning, they are just starting to get there.

Aki instructed what he has to do. She is nervous, she knew what she is going to feel. She might be in pain. But she didn't mind it, she is determined to end this.

She didn't bothered to tell him what she is going to feel. She's afraid he might get worried about her if she told him. She just said some reminders to him. Slowly and gently.

She felt a different kind of pain. She shut her eyes and bit her lower lip because of the pain. Pinipigilan niyang umiyak, ngunit hindi na niya namalayang may tumulo nang luha sa kanyang mata.

"Bakit? Bakit ka umiiyak?" his voice sounds very worried!

She cupped his cheek and explained what she's feeling, and why she's feeling it.

He didn't know what to do. He doesn't know anything about this. But Aki told him to stay put, because the pain will be gone after a few seconds.

When she told him to move, he gulped. He's still worried about her so he kept moving gently. Hmm, a different kind of pleasure!

The room filled with their voices, calling each others name with a soft voice. Pleasuring each other until they burst. And slept on each others arms, happily.

Aki knows the consequences of this action, but she stayed calm. Why? I'm taking pills. She thought.

Finally, her innocent baby is now gone. Mr. Innocent is gone. Mr. Innocent No More.

SHE WOKE UP with a feeling that someone is touching her, she opened her eyes and saw Ken dressing her up. A smile formed on her lips. She's now completely dressed, same as him.

"Good morning baby." she greeted him with a wide smile.

He then looked at her. "Good morning." he greeted back.

Bumangon si Aki sa pagkaka-higa at sumandal sa headboard. Napangiwi siya nang may maramdaman siyang kirot, but the pain is bearable.

"Ayos ka lang?" tanong ni Ken.