First but not the Last

Your plane landed, finally. After months of planning, part of the Dream Team was all finally meeting together. Most of them had already met once or twice but not all at once. Tommy, Wilbur, Darryl, George, Nick, and Clay were all going to be there.
~Backstory~
You joined the dream team 2 years ago. You got put in the same pvp game as Dream accidentally. Dream expected to beat you and go play his buddies. But you ended up winning 3:1. They happened to be streaming and the stream demanded that you play with them. They typed in the chat to you, it was a dream come true. You friended Dream on minecraft so you could stay in touch. They said they would let you on the discord and get to know you first before letting you on the Team. You were definitely hesitant at first because you knew they expected you to be a guy. You had also watched one of the streams where you were mentioned and they talked about you maybe using hacks, aimbot, or just catching Dream off guard. One day you hopped on the discord server. They saw your name and asked you to speak. Their reaction was far from calm.
Sapnap: "A GIRL???? EWWWW"
BadBoyHalo: "Ohmygosh Dream was beat by a girl? Queen!"
George: "Haha Dream you suck"
Dream: "You def used hacks hahahaha"
You let them calm down before you talked again. You all ended up talking for a while. Tommy and Alyssa joined occasionally to heckle Dream a bit more. Finally Dream popped the question.

"You seem to be a pretty decent person and I think we all have enjoyed the conversation so why don't you play on the SMP server off stream for a bit before we make a final decision as to whether you are on the Team?"

You had never heard Dream be serious, you had watched his streams for a long time. You agreed. Over the next few weeks you battled the members of the Dream Team, built houses, and forged strong friendships. It was unsaid but understood, you were on the Dream Team. You and the Team would stream all the time together, having hilarious banter back and forth for many youtube montages to come. You, like Dream, never opted to show your face. You realised that it was better if people judged your skill alone and that's why they chose to watch you. Not because you were a pretty face. Funnily enough, though, your skill was unmatched. Some people put you above Dream in pvp and general gameplay due to how well you were able to maneuver. It was always an ongoing debate in the stream chat when either of you streamed. Even a couple of donos would ask who is better. You and Dream would both acknowledge the skill and then make a joke about why you or him were better. 3 and ½ years later all of the jokes about meeting were finally coming true.
~Backstory done~

You had made it through the airport and to the airbnb you were all sharing. It seemed that no one was there but there were a bunch of bags inside. Everyone had agreed to meet at The Port of London and just go back to the house later. You dropped your bags and Ubered to the port. You wandered around for a few minutes letting the cold air blow through your hair. You opted for a monochrome outfit. All black, your favorite. You wore black high heel boots, tight black jeans, a black fitted turtleneck sweater, and a black parka to top it off. You wore a simple gold chain and gold hoops for added effect. You decided to go look for your friends. You texted the "Sexy minecraft beasts" groupchat asking where they were. George was quick to respond.

Georgie< We are standing next to a wooden shack or something
ClayBlock<The outpost center, stupid.

You giggled because you could hear the texts in their voices. You looked up for the outpost, just a few blocks up ahead. You briskly walked to the outpost and you could hear talking around the back. You quietly stepped around the side...

"SURPRISE IDIOTS" You said jumping around the corner with a huge smile.
"aaAugh" George responded and he stood up clutching his chest.
Clay was hysterically laughing at George.
Wilbur walked over and shook your hand "Nice to finally meet you in person y/n"
Sapnap was next dapping you up as he promised "Wassup homie-g"
George finally on his feet gave you a side hug "Jesus you scared me omg"
You punched him lightly in the shoulder
Derryl gave you a huge hug "Oh my muffins i'm so glad to finally meet you!"
It felt as if he was fangirling over you even though it should be vice versa.
"Wow you're tall though" He commented.
"5'8 without heels, 5'11 with" You said giggling
"Eww a woman" Tommy whined
"Eww a fucking midget" You recoiled
"Hey you kiss your mother with that mouth" Clay said
He practically flung Tommy out of the way with his elbow and brought you into a solid hug.
"Haha I could say the same for you" You say back.
"You are taller than over half the group with those heels on..." Clay pointed out.
Indeed you were. Taller than Sapnap by an inch, taller than George by about 2, taller than Derryl by about 3 inches, and taller than Tommy by 6.
"This is why I kill women" Tommy interjected
"You kill women because you can get any" You sneered back
The group laughed, then George suggested you all go to a nearby cafe.