New student

You told yoongi everything about Taehyung and how did you meet him and abot james also

Yoongi: maybe James did this.

You:hmm....I also think this.But...how?

Yoongi:only wizards can curse people like this.

You:wizard?what are you saying??? There is no such thing....

Yoongi:haha..then how come you are talking and living with a soul without body?

You:...........

You:so James is a wizard?

Yoongi:maybe...there is 90% chance that he is a wizard and he did this.

Taehyung's p.o.v

This makes sense.But how will I get back my body?arghhh....why everything is so confusing!

End of Taehyung's p.o.v

You:so How can we get back Taehyung?

Yoongi:first we have to find out what wizard James is then we have to find the same witch....only she can destroy James spell.

You:same witch?

Yoongi:yes, there's always a pair of witch and wizard.only they can destry each others spell and kill each other.

You:But how will we found her and how will we know which type of wizard James is?

Yoongi:There are so many ways.

Jungkook: aren't witch and wizard bad?

You:yes I have the same question

Yoongi: No, God created them with this special powers to save earth.But some of them like James turned bad well turned evil who are misusing there powers.

You:oooohhh.you know a lot!

Yoongi:of course.I'm a genius.

Jungkook:Hyungs read a lot and research about these things.Because hyung can feel souls and spirits presence whenever they are near him.

You:wow

Yoongi:yeah,so I started to read and research about these things.

You:please help us yoongi senior.

Yoongi:of course I'll help you.And call me Suga.You are my li'l sis from now

You: aww...you are completely different....but why don't you talk to anyone in college?

Yoongi: I Don't like them

You:oh okay

Yoongi: well Y/N I'll talk to you later.I'm going outside To learn more things

You:okay,see you

After he left I and jungkook finished our project and since Jungkook knows that Tae is around us Taehyung also tried to help us.

Then we went our home.

Next morning.......

I woke up.Taehyung already cooked breakfast for me.I ate that and went out to go to school and of course Tae was with me.

I reached to my class.Jungkook was already in his sit.class started.

Teacher:we have a new student today.Come in and introduce yourself.

A handsome gorgeous boy entered in the room.

???:Hi everyone,I'm Park Jimin.hope we will be good friends.

Teacher:okay you can sit beside Jungkook

Amd jungkook was sitting beside me. Jungkook raised his hand and Jimin came and beside him.

After they introduced each other.

Jimin turned to me.

Jimin:hi

You:hi ,I'm y/n

Jimin:nice to meet you y/n

You:nice to meet you too

Jimin and Jungkook beacme friends quickly also Jimin is my friend now I guess.

To Be Continued........

Congratulations ARMY FOR 101+M views in dynamite in 24hours !!!!!Borahae.