WHAT THE HELL

HEY PAARI TNX FOR VOTING AND FOR YOUR STORIES TOO REALLY ENJOYING IT

"RYAN!!!......"

Shouted my loving father. I squinted but dozed back to sleep, since I knew the cause of the shout and wanted to get the result I wished i.e. rise of his blood pressure. I knew what was coming so just to make it more fun, I pretended to be asleep. I waited for him to bang open my door but nothing came, not even the sounds of his frustrated footstep.

" WHAT THE HELL !!!" .
This time, it was me who shouted because only after a few seconds, I was immersed in garbage! .

Here with garbage, I do not mean dry garbage like paper and stuff, here I mean a complete stinking wet garbage. Which includes right from kitchen stuff to toilet paper but that was not the reason of my anger ( yeah call me weird, got that from my father) what made me want to rip off my hair was the fact that he was smiling 'SMILING....? How could he be?!' . I got up and sat on my bed giving him " if you hadn't been the guy who gave me his DNA, I would have immersed your head inside the microwave of my own restaurant " look .

"GOOD MORNING SON!"

Alright , something was up, I mean I haven't heard this three words together in my whole 22 years of existence . That means my prank failed or he has already planned a revenge.

" So, .....?" I asked playing with my fingers. " How was your meeting with the investors ? " a sly grin playing across my innocent face.

"Ummmm..... let 's say someone ACCIDENTALLY kept some crackers under my client's chair. " he said as a matter of fact to my surprise.

" Ohhhh.... I hope they are alright. I mean they might have got really upset with you" I faked some sympathy.

"As for your first answer . No, they are not okay, one got stitches in his right bum and other one was not able to take the volume of cracker and went deaf for three hours and yes, they were little upset I guess"

"You guess?!"

And even before I could comprehend my reaction he laughed!!!

"Yeah.. I had to. I mean one was swearing at me in french while taking stitches and the other one was too shocked to speak anything at all. Well... he did threatened to sue me pretty loudly. But all in all it was pretty hilarious to watch them blabbering in french even though nobody understood a word of it" he continued shaking with laughter.

"Get up fast, breakfast is ready" he chirped like a teenage girl, then got up, turned around and went straight outside.

Now.... i want some sympathy. This sucks I mean after so much of hard work this is what I get. This literally sucked so much that it was stinking. o......kay!! it was me who was stinking . That's when I realized I need to have a bath.

VOTE AND COMMENT TO CHEER UP POOR DISCOURAGED RYAN . ;)