Chapter 1

First of all I do NOT OWN Jurassic Park. The only one i own is Dana. All rights to Dana reserved.

PLEASE bear with me i have not been in an Airplane in 9 years and i was asleep most of the way. Also it might be crappy on the first and second chapter. But again...

BARE WITH ME.

-------------------

"Attention Passengers." The captain said over the speakers "Please put on your seat belts. We will arrive on Fort Peck Lake, Montana shortly."

I sigh and put away my video camera and my CD player. I look out the window to see the view of Montana.

Not much. I said in my brain

I rest my head back and closed my eyes and resting them until we landed. Sadly, I fell asleep...

"Hello, excuse me ma'm everybody is out of the plane." A lady who worked on the plane said. I nodded at her and took my bag.

I wonder what your thinking.

What am I doing?

Why am I in Montana?

Where's your mom?

Well, Iwill gladly explain.

Ever since my parents split, it's been rough. My mom told me that she had to go on a working trip and i couldn't stay alone in our house. She called my grandparents on my dad's side but they were in the hospital. I would've called the ones on my mothers side but they.. Are dead.

So my mom had the brilliant idea to call my uncle Alan. She said it would be a 'bonding and educative experience'. And sadly, he said sure.

So here i am.

Just getting of the plain to meet my uncle after 11 years. So i was 6 the last time i saw him right before we left to London.

My uncle is Alan Grant, world famous paleontologist (one who studies fossils) and book writer about dinosaurs. I never really talk to him considering he is always doing something.

Then I move to the luggage station. As soon see my luggage pass and I picked it up. I turn, go to the entrance and see a man with a hat and a light brown jacket holding a sign that said 'Danna Torres'. I go to him a give a small wave.

"Danna?" He asked. I only nodded. He came and gave me a hug "it's been so long and you've grown up, how are ya?"

"Im good Uncle Alan." I said. "And you?"

"Well, I'm very busy." He said. "I have to go to an old friends house and to a presentation tomorrow do you mind?"

"No, not at all. I know your a busy man." I said.

"Hey, don't worry I promise we will do something exiting."

------the next day in Ellie's house------

So today we travelled and were in his friends house. Her name was Ellie and she was very nice. We were talking in the kitchen as she was holding her baby son, while uncle Alan played with Charlie, Ellie's 3 year old son, in the sandbox outside with dinosaur toys.

Ellie told me about her husband Mark.

"So your from The Great Britain?" She asked "you know, because if the accent."

"No, I was born in America and lived in New York until i was five, then moved. I came back when I was six for a vacation with my moms family after she and my dad got divorced and then went back for my moms job."

"Oh, and your here on vacation with your uncle." She said.

"Yeah, my mom is working harder now and she couldn't take care of me." I said.