Chapter 4

EFFY POV

Me and Tate have known each other for about three months, and we already know so much about one another. But, he doesn't know so much about me. Only because I honestly don't truly even know myself. Its kind of scary thinking about it, i dunno.

"why? whats wrong?"

I questioned him in a soothing tone as my eyebrows furrowed together slightly and I made my way over to him. I sat down beside him, my legs crissed crossed with my hands in my lap.

"you know, if you need help, i can help you." I said with an assuring tone, like when my friend, Pandora, i told her the same thing. But it just turned out to be shit in the end.

"No, no... I don't have a problem.. i just, came to see you.." Tate looked at me with his beautiful brown orbs, his smile lingering onto his lips as a small smirk crept onto mine.

I turned to get a small tiny container out of my pocket, my legs on the edge of my bed. Basically the same position Tate was in himself. My fingers popped open the lid and pulled out a lighter and spliff.

"Fancy one?" I asked him, placing the spliff between my lips and lighting the end of it. Taking in a long drag then blowing out the smoke into perfect rings.

"Um.. Sure." Tate replied with a smile, i gave him the container and he did the same as I.

Later On...

TATES POV

Me and the gorgeous Effy were laying on her bed listening to 'Charlies Girl' playing on a medium volume. I could feel Effys foot swaying side to side to the beat of the song as her abnormal pretty blue eyes darted around her room. I didn't realize I was staring but, who couldn't resist her.

Her head turned to look at me and she smiled lightly before looking away from probably embarrassment?  No, no.. Effy doesn't get embarrassed.

"Hey, don't look away.." I told her in a soft voice as my hand gently turned her head back my way. Thats when I couldn't resist any longer.

My eyes gazed at her lips as her gazed at mine, and that moment I placed my lips above hers.

EFFYS POV

Our lips melted together, it felt nice. Like this empty hole inside of me was filled in. With... Love.. And I enjoyed it.. He wasn't like Freddie. Nor Cook.. He was actually extrodanary. Such a beautiful creature that I actually fell in love with within a few months and not a few weeks or days. This love took actual time, not some pathetic dovey shit. Before we knew it, Tate was ontop of me, my hands running through his hair and traveling around his body. We parted lips for a breath, "I love you..." I told him and he grinned widely and I did to, his lips once again crashing into mine with passion.

DONT HATE ME.
I KNOW IT TOOK SO LONG.
BUT.
VOTE IF THERE SHOULD BE A WOOHOO
SCENE.
OR VOTE I SHOULD SKIP IT AND MAKE A WOOHOO AFTER SCENE.