He immediately picked up, answering with a giggle.

   "Hey Y/N/N what's up?"

   "Look, can you come pick me up? I don't have a place to stay and I'm lonely." You used your most convincing tone in hopes it would help.

   "Of course we can, right Diego?"

   "Huh? Who are you talking to Klaus?" Diego's voice could be heard in the background.

   "It's Y/N, she needs us to pick her up." Klaus replied with another giggle.

   "Where are you? I don't want you to be alone at this time." Diego's voice was heard again, along with the sound of the phone being switched.

   "Um I'm by 7th and 8th." You looked around at the signs.

   "Alright we'll be there soon."

   After ten minutes they pulled up, Diego in the driver's and Klaus in the back. With a smile you climbed into the passenger.

   "Alright, I have some errands to do." Diego drove back to the house, forcing you both to leave.

   "Dude!" You yelled at him as he drove away, leaving you and Klaus on the pavement.

   "What an asshole." Klaus sighed, walking into the building with you following.

—————
    The night had gone by, Klaus sleeping on the couch and you in your old bedroom. Once you woke up you resorted to snooping around the house.

   "Shut your pie hole Ben!" You heard Klaus yell, setting off a trigger in your brain.

   In an instant you dashed into the living room, looking around.

   "Is he here?!" You were practically jumping up and down, trying to get Klaus up from the floor.

   "Cough yes and he's being a dick." Klaus huffed as you put him on the couch.

   "Well Ben, if you can hear me, it's so good to hear from you. I miss you so much ya know. Life is boring when Klaus is in rehab most of the time." You smiled, laying on the other couch. You did this a lot before you ran away.

   "He says he's happy you came back. He misses you too. And he thinks I should quit drugs, which I would never do." Klaus lit a cigarette, beginning to go through the knick knacks around the room.

   "Are you looking for a means of drug money?" You laughed, joining him in front of the glass case.

  "Yes. Christ on a cracker!" He exclaimed as Pogo cleared his throat.

   The two of you whipped around, wide eyed and red handed.

   "My apologies Master Klaus and Miss Y/N. I have a query for you." Pogo spoke.

   "Oh?" You raised an eyebrow, moving so you were closer to the monkey.

  "Items from your father's office have gone missing. In particular, an orange box with pearl inlay."

  "Really? You don't say." Klaus was clearly lying, looking down at the empty couch. Ben must've been sitting there.

   Now you were guilty too, but this crime wasn't your own. You had stolen other things around the house.

   "Any idea where it went?" Pogo had sass laced in his words, clearly unamused.

   Klaus spaced out for a moment before responding.

    "No, no, no. No idea. Sorry." He sighed, you kicked him in the shin.

   "Shut up!" Klaus hissed at the empty couch (Ben).