Chapter 4;

(long time no update!,,  So sorry for that! tbh I just got so busy and mental health stuff happened which I don't feel comfortable disclosing but anyways hope u enjoy it!)

♡ ྀ Bambi's pov;
I sat outside the drama club the rest of the art crew, after a long day of trying not to fall asleep in class and avoiding the glares of fellow students, I needed some time outdoors.

" The club's president ended the practice half way thorough?" Dom asked, my ears perked up and haulted my sewing.

"E-Eh? Really?" I enquired, Kai nodded. "How strange.." I muttered. 

"I was gonna be on stage too! Damn bastard Louis.. Now I'm stuck doing needle work!" Kai let out a frustrated groan. Dom looked over his shoulder, smiling reassuringly.

"Well your work is actually quite good!" He said with a smile, Kai seemed slightly taken back and thanked him, laughing as they did so.

"This is... Tem's"

Legoshi suddenly spoke up, everyone fell silent. My ears drooped but I couldn't pull my eyes from the garment. 

"It would be a bit creepy keeping his uniform right?" Kibi said, Legoshi seemed to drift deep into thought and a wave of sadness overcame me. I didn't even know Tem but I felt tears in my eyes, he clearly loved the drama club and to think that the school where he could do the things he loved became the scene of his devouring just...left bile in my mouth. 

"I-I suppose but, I think that throwing it away would be throwing away Tem's memory ya know?" I said, everyones except Legoshi's eyes darted to mine. My face flushed but I continued. "I know I didn't know him at all but I can't help but feel that just getting rid of this would just be throwing away Tem in a sense". They fell silent but nodded their heads in a quiet agreement. 

"Anyways, Bambi, we need some flowers for the props, would you mind heading to the gardening club and asking for some flowers?" Dom asked, I nodded my head politely. 

"Oh! But I don't know where it is" I said, a little sheepishly. Dom chuckled.

"Thats alright, I'm sure Legoshi wouldn't mind helping you out! Right Legoshi?" Dom smiled, he got no response from Legoshi who, like earlier that morning, was in his own little world. "Legoshi" Dom called again, a little louder, still no response. "Legoshi!" He said shouted, finally catching the grey wolf's attention. Dom let out an exhausted sigh, "Legoshi, can you go with Bambi to the gardening club to get some flowers for the props?" He asked.

Legoshi peered at Dom apprehensively. "B-But its a herbivore club.. Is it really alright if I go-" 

"Of course!" Kibi interjected, "Your a junior! You need to work on your communication skills!" Kibi glanced at me, "You too Bambi" I grinned somewhat sheepishly. "Now you two.. GO GO GO!" Kibi chanted. Causing Legoshi and I to get ourselves off the ground and get moving.

。:°ஐ 

Legoshi and I walked mostly in an awkward silence mainly because he seemed very deep in thought. 

"Um Legoshi?" I asked softly, he looked down at me.

"What is it Bambi?" He replied, still walking alongside me.

"I apologise if this oversteps any boundaries but, are you okay? You seemed out of it this morning and all though-out today" I asked, the concerned tone evident. He looked down and his ears drooped.

"I'm sorry to make you worry about me. I just didn't sleep very well last night and had a weird dream, thats all" He said, sounding more like he was trying to convince himself rather than me. I looked at him skepically but decided not to push the question further in fear of making Legoshi uncomfortable. 

As we approached the garden club I could already smell floral scents wafting from the garden, my nose twitched in delight. "That smells wonderful" I said with a dream like look on my face.  As Legoshi opened the doors we were both hit with an intense light. When my eyes adjusted all I could see were plants, for as far as the eye could see. In font of me however was the little dwarf rabbit I befriended the night prior. "Haru!" I exclaimed happily, my tail wagging. 

"Bambi!" She grinned, "It's so great to see you! Say what brings you and your tall friend to the gardening club?" She asked.

"Oh we came to see if we could perhaps have some flowers for a prop, right Legoshi?" I told her, looking up at the boy beside me. My head tilted a little as I saw the shocked and scared expression on Legoshi's face.

Was he just not good with talking to girls? I know that feel..

"Legoshi-" I began to call his name again but as I did he turned around as if trying to leave. I grabbed his hand and used what little strength I had to try and pull him back. He came back beside me, a flustered expression on his face. 

"Did I scare you?" Haru asked Legoshi, he shook his head. "Well you should be!" She joked, Legoshi awkwardly let out a noise which I think was some sort of 'okay..' .

"Any how.. is that okay Haru?" I asked. Haru nodded.

"It's no problem, but you two gotta help okay?" She said, Legoshi and I nodded. 

"Let's get to work L-Legoshi!" I smiled, in an attempt to reassure him. He nodded again.

"O-Okay!"

。:°ஐ

(Hihi!!! thats all for the chapter because I haven't written in ages and to be honest don't feel like writing a huge one but I hope you liked it anyway <3)