Chapter 3; Friends and enemies

(Quick little psa/tw that there will be some violence, swearing and some brief body issue stuff if that bothers you please read with caution! I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

♡ ྀ Bambi's pov;

I looked at the screen of my phone, tapping my foot on the ground softly as I waited for Celine to show up.

"Hey dumb-dumb I'm here," Celine said, a grin plastered on her face. I gave a smile and bent down allowing her to climb onto my shoulder.  "How was your club? Meet any hotties?" She grinned, I snickered as I started to walk to the cafeteria.

"I wouldn't say that exactly, I did have a nice time though.. er.. eventually" I gave a close eyed smile, I opened them to be greeted with Celine's pouting angry face. "E-Eh? What's wrong?" I asked nervously. She folded her arms and stared directly at me.

"Something happened... what is it?" I shifted my gaze.

"Nothing really, it's fine don't worry about it, anyway how was your club?" I said hoping that would satisfy her, her pout intensified but she eventually sighed.

"It was good, that cute chipmunk girl and I worked together. She makes very good pastry" She said, she sat down and took something out from her pocket and unravelled it, revealing tiny little danish pastries. "Try one," She said holding it out, I brought my pinkie up to her and she placed the pastry on it, I brought it to my mouth and was greeted by a delectable flavour.

"This is so good! If only it was bigger...Did you really make this with her? This is amazing!" I said giddily, she chuckled and then pointed.

"Cafeteria is there" Celine stated, "I imagine at this hour it's packed," She said with a grim tone. We walked in and sure enough, it was packed, the line was long and the seats in both the small animal and large animal's seating areas were full. "I reckon we just sit outside today," Celine said, I nodded my head and helped her down from my shoulder. "I'll meet you by the door," She said as she scurried off.

。:°ஐ

I finally got my meal and waited for Celine at the door, I saw her and crouched down to help her up to my shoulder. We were about to head out the door when we both overhead a rabbit girl asking if she could sit with them only to be rejected. Celine and I looked at each other and I gave her a nod.

"Hey, bunny! Come here a moment" She called, the rabbit girl seemed a bit caught off guard but walked up to us anyway.

"Yes?" She asked. Celine and I looked at each other once more.

"We are heading outside to eat, care to join us?" She asked, the rabbit looked cautious but nodded. Celine and I smiled and began to walk out of the cafeteria.

"I actually know a good spot behind the cafeteria " the rabbit girl began, "I'll show you if you like," She said with a smile.

"That'd be lovely," I said and I followed after the rabbit. We had gotten to her spot and sat ourselves down, Celine sitting between the rabbit girl and I.

"T-Thank you for joining us f-for dinner, My name i-is Bambi and this is Celine," I said, Celine did a little salute and the girl smiled.

"It's no problem, thank you for inviting me. My name is Haru by the way, I'm a third-year." She smiled, I smiled back.

"Someone sitting with you? Now that's surprising Haru! Even after all the whole school knows about you"

We all turned and were met by the figures of three girls, A harlequin rabbit, a raccoon and a cat.

"Be careful though Haru~ With that incident it's a bad idea for a rabbit like you to be alone, especially with the killer" The rabbit sneered. My ears drooped and looked down to the ground.