He Told Me Not to be Afraid But I'm Still Shaking-11

"Yours" I let the words whisper off my lips so close to his I felt like he could taste the meaning.

He closed his eyes inhaling deeply "You're the one thing I can't just watch, and be satisfied."

I pulled back sharply and screeched, "You watch me?!"

He tried to pull me back into his arms trying to give me a kiss but I blocked him with my hands and pushed back as hard as I could.

"Kaylee, why can't you ever just let life play out? You always have to make things hard. I'm just trying to protect you! And you just reject me!"

I was staring at him with disbelief, "You have got to be kidding me, and you know jack shit about me. Hell I know jack shit about you." I tried to push back more, no longer wanting to be in his arms, he just held onto me tighter pressing me into his body more than I already was.

He took my jaw in his hand and jerked it up so I was looking into his eyes and he said, "You will get to know me. We will get to know each other" his eyes glazed over. I almost saw love and longing in them. "We have time plenty of time for that."

He held my gaze almost hypnotically I furrowed my brow still looking into his eyes saying over and over, "No no no no."

He gently tilted my chin up, our eyes met he closed his eyes and lent down slowly allowing me the opportunity to decline him, but there was something about how he had asked my permission without words, with this slow gesture that held me contemplating the tingle of his breath, the touch of his hands, the press of his body against mine.

I finally closed my eyes when I could almost taste his sweet, minty breath. With his hand still on my chin, he tilted it to the side, and a smile curved to my lips, he must really be thinking over this kiss.

I breathed in heavily as his lips came in contact with not my lips, but my neck. My eyes fluttered open. I felt pure ecstasy from the kiss he had placed on my neck, and my legs started to weaken.

Morgen moved his hand from my chin to the nape of my neck, supporting me with his other arm on my lower back, pushing me into his very male, very excited groin. I arched my back into him as I felt a wave of pleasure come through me, the promises of something better to come.

Morgen groaned in frustration, "Mine. Closer. Mine." His words had the air, of something a predator would say right before he laid claim on his prey, the words a predator would say before they devoured their victim.

Morgen pressed me closer to him reclaiming my neck. I bent my head back giving him better access which didn't seem to be enough for him. He jerked me up, his mouth still doing wonders; I would feel the flicks of his tongue. I could almost taste him as I felt him on me. He helped me wrap my legs around his trim torso.

Morgen swiveled me around, I felt the soft comforter of the bed, our bodies pressed together. Right now clothes seemed to be over rated. I released my hand from his hair and ran my hand down his back, scrapping it ever so much that it made him moan with anticipation for what I have in store for him. I pulled the tail of his shirt out of his pants and I moaned as he grinded against my core.

I couldn't tell what was pain and what was pleasure.