Chatper 28: 3rd In X-Factor.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I seriously tried to tell Jai earlier that I was moving to L.A... but Ronan interrupted us. We were waiting to see who was the Grand Final of X-Factor 2013. But first, one of them had to be eliminated. "Lets see who got 3rd in X-Factor Australia, 2013." The hostess carefully opened the enveloped. Everyone was quite. "3rd place goes to......... Jai!" Well... at least he made it into the Top 3. That is really hard for someone his age. I didn't care if he won, I'm just happy that he tried. "How are you feeling Jai?" The hostess asked Jai. "So many emotions are in me right now. But I'm just really glad that I was part of the Top 3 this year. Thank you guys so much!" The crowd started to cheer!!! Now it's between Taylor and Dami. "And the winner for X-Factor 2013 is.............DAMI IM!!!!!!" She fell to the floor crying. Confetti and balloons came every where. I sneaked backstage to find Jai. "Jai!! I said as I was running to him. "Congratulations!!! You did amazing this year!" I said as I tightly hugging him. "I couldn't have done it without your support." He said as he gave me a peck on my lips. I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss him. His smile. His laugh. His goofiness. His hugs. His kisses. Everything about him... I'm going to miss. "Babe, what were you trying to tell me earlier?" He asked. Now is the time to tell him. "Jai, can't we just celebrate your victory?" He got closer to me. "Just tell me." I took his hand and lead him to his dressing room so it could be more private. "Jai...... in order to get signed by Dannii... I have to move to L.A." I said as tears streamed down my face. "W-What?" Jai managed to get out as tears came into his eyes. "You can't leave me.. Not now!" Jai shouted. "Jai.. I have too. But I really don't want too. I can't afford to fly to L.A. then come back all the way here everyday..." I looked down. "I have dreams too you know.." I mumbled. "Then don't take the offer! Stay here in Australia with me!" He pleaded. I couldn't believe what he was saying right now! "You're seriously asking me to drop the offer?!? My dream?!?!" I yelled. He looked down. "That's not what I meant.. I just don't want to loose you again." Tears started to stream down his face. I hugged him. "Are we breaking up?" Jai asked with saddness in his voice. "No." I said. "Are we saying goodbye?" He asked. I hated that word. Goodbye. It just brings tears to my eyes just hearing that word. "No." We released from the hug. "Then what are we doing?" I just looked down and shrugged. I don't leave until Thursday. *Ding.Ding* My phone went off. It was a message from Dannii. 'Hey sweetie. Change of plans, we're leaving tomorrow. Hope you're all packed. See you soon. xxx -Dannii.' "What's wrong?" Jai asked. I looked uo at him. I felt fresh new tears come down my face, "I'm leaving tomorrow." I said. Jai and I just sat there holding each other..... crying our eyes out. "I love you." He whispered. That made me cry harder. I hugged him tighter. "I love you too Jai...." I cried.

***Later that night.***
Jai and I decided to spend some alone time together. We decided to go to the park where we can be alone. "Now that X-Factor is over, I have no idea what I'm going to do with me life." Jai said laughing. "You can always book performances somewhere. Didn't Ronan say that he would help you with that kind of stuff?" I asked. Jai just nodded. "I'm gonna miss you so much Miranda." Jai said looking at me with tears in his eyes. I looked at him with tears streaming down my face. Jai wiped them away with his thumb. "Please don't cry baby." I just nodded. This is my last time hanging out with Jai. I won't see him for a while... I just don't know what I'm going to do with out him..... I looked down at my phone. I had to be at the airport 9 in the morning. I knew that Jai would come and see me in the morning.. But I didn't want that. I knew that if I saw him one last time, I would burst into tears. "Jai.. It's almost 1 o'clock in the morning. We should go." I said. "I have to be there before noon." I lied. My flight doesn't leave til 10. I just couldn't bare to see Jai watch me board the plane. I just couldn't. "Alright.. Lets get you home." He said as he intertwined our fingers together. This is the last time I'll every hold his hand. When we got to my front door. Tears started to stream down both our faces. I looked up at Jai. His glossy eyes sparkled in the moonlight. Gosh.. He was so flawless. I then leaned in to kiss him. We kissed with so much passion because we both knew that it was our last kiss together. I then gave Jai a tight hug. "I love you so much Jai." I whispered. "I love you too Miranda. Please... Don't forget about me.. Don't forget what we had." He started to cry, which made me cry. We then released each other. "Goodb-" I put my hand up. "Please don't say it." Jai started to think of a better way to say goodbye.. He then started to stroke my cheek. "I'll see you soon." I half smiled. "Real soon." I kissed him for the very last time and went inside. As I closed the door, I slid down the door and started to cry silently.
***Jai's P.O.V.***
I started to walk home.. with tears coming down my face. I missed Miranda already. She stole my heart the first day I met her. I instantly fell in love with her. I kept touching my lips. She always left a tingling feeling on my lips. I decided to go to bed so I can wake up and ride with Miranda to the airport. I just had to see her one last time before she goes.

A/N: 3 chapters in one night! I'm on a roll y'all!!!!!! Well just two more chapters left before this book is over.💔 still keep in mind that there will be a sequel. So don't think that this is over. Thank you so much for reading! I love you guys! xxxxxx