Chapter 19: What?

***One month later.***

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

It's been an entire month since I've moved in with my dad. Things are going great. Jessica is super nice, so is grandma. Grandma cooks every morning and every night. She's a great cook, better then Terrie. I stopped calling Terrie my mom since she doesn't love me.. or talk to me. The only time she talked to me is when she wrote that apologetic letter. Jai is getting more nervous everyday. He has 2 more months left until his audition for X-Factor. He's been practicing like crazy and hes been making me watch him. Every time I tell him that he did good, or great he would say something like,'It's still doesn't sound good enough.' or 'It needs to be perfect.' He just really wants to impress the judges. I was sitting in the living room watching 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' with Jessica when we heard a knock on the door. "I got it." I said as I got up and answered the door. As I opened the door, there stood my perfect boyfriend. "Jai, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, I was thinking that we could go to the movies, you know, since we bailed out the last time?" he said chuckling. "Yeah. Lets go." I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door with Jai by my side. "So what movie are we seeing?" I asked Jai. "I'm not sure. We'll see when we get there." I smiled and nodded. "So how are you liking your new home?" Jai asked. "I love it. My grandmother is a great cook, my dad just keeps hugging me and Jessica.. she's so cool. we have a lot in common. Jessica is a nurse, that's how she met my dad. They both love helping people." I said smiling. "I'm happy that you're happy." Jai said giving me a forehead kiss. Forehead kisses are life! When we got to the movies, we looked at our options. "What about 'Into The Woods'?" I suggested. Jai made a face. "Nahh, how about 'Women In Black 2'?" Jai asked. I got big eyes. "Jai, I love scary movies, but I hate watching them. I'm weird." I said laughing. "But you're my kind of weird." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Fancy running into you two." A voice said behind us. We turned around to see Beunka. "Hi Beunka." I greeted. "Hey." she said friendly. "Umm.. hey bee." Jai said awkwardly. "Hey." She said giving him a flirty smile. Wtf? "So how are you doing Miranda? You okay?" I gave her a confused look. "Umm.. yeah why?" "Well I'm pretty sure that you know that Jai and I-" "Beunka!" Jai yelled interrupting her. "Jai."Beunka said giving him a shocked look. "You didn't tell her?" What the hell is going on?! "Jai, what is she talking about?" I asked impatiently. "I swear it was an accident!" Jai said holding my hands, but I yanked away. "What is she talking about Jai?!" I said yelling at him. "Since Jai here won't tell you, I will. I came over the other night and... well long story short, Jai and I kissed." she said smirking at me. My heart broke... again. I turned to Jai. "What?" I felt tears coming up in my eyes. "Miranda.. I'm so sorry." I felt tears go down my face. "How long ago was that Beunka?" "About a month ago." she said satisfied. "Jai... yo-you said that you'll never hurt me again.." I said crying. "Miranda, it was an accidental kiss. It meant nothing." he said caressing my cheeks with both of his hands. Beunka butted in again. "If it meant nothing to you, then why did you say you felt sparks?" "BEUNKA SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE!!!!" She was taken back. I guess Jai never yelled liked that to her before. "Yo-You felt... sparks?" I said crying even more. "Miranda I-" I but my hand up to him. "I don't want to hear your lame excuse. You cheated on me.. again.. and I was stupid enough to think that you were actually in love with me." I started to walk away. "Miranda wait.. I am in love with you.... deeply." Jai had tears in his eyes. "Miranda.. please.. don't leave me. Don't let me go." I didn't want to let Jai go.. but he hurt me.. again. I couldn't trust him after that. "Jai.." I started to cry again. He tried to caress my cheeks again.. but I backed away. "I never want to see you again." Before Jai said another word, I ran away. I ran all the way home crying... and not looking back.

***Jai's P.O.V.***

When Miranda ran away crying, I fell to my knees and started to cry. I've lost her.. again.. and this time, I knew I wasn't going to get her back. "So since your single now, wanna go see a movie?" Beunka asked as she put a hand on my shoulder. I swatted her hand away. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME!!! WHY BEE?!?!?!?!?!? WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY?!?!?!" I yelled at Beunka. She looked hurt. I never raised my voice at her, so she was shocked when I did. "Jai.. I was just trying-" "WHAT?!?!?! TRYING TO WHAT?!?! WIN ME BACK?!?!? BEUNKA, LET WHAT WE HAD GO!!!! I LOVE MIRANDA!!!" I yelled. She was tearing up. "Just... just leave me alone." I turned and ran all the way home with tears coming down my face. Why couldn't Beunka just understand that I was happy? Miranda will never forgive me... Now I have to go to my auditions with this on my mind. I know it's only 2 months away but.. she won't talk to me. When I got home, I saw my mum sitting on the couch. "Jai, are you okay? It looks like you've been crying?" "Mum... I hurt Miranda?" I said looking down. "Tell me what happened." "The other day I.. I kissed Beunka... while I was still with Miranda.." Mum looked at me disappointed. "Jai.. you have to fix this." "Mum I've tried... she doesn't want to talk to me." "If Miranda truely loves you.. then she'll talk to you." I nodded. "Okay. I'll go over now." I was about to walk out the door when mum stopped me. "Jai, she just found out, let her be alone tonight. Go over there tomorrow. It's getting pretty late anyways. Go up stairs and go to bed. Go sleep on it." I nodded and headed up stairs. When I got up stairs, I changed and crawled into bed. I wonder what Miranda's feeling right now. Probably hurt...... betrayed. I can't believe that I cheated.... again. I felt tears go down my face... I truely hope Miranda finds it in her heart to forgive me. And that was the night I cried myself to sleep.... with Miranda on my mind.

A/N: Miranda found out!!! OMG!!! Will Miranda forgive Jai? Find out in the next chapter. Thanks for reading!!! xxxxx