Chapter 15: I Couldn't Wait On You Forever.

***Still Jai's P.O.V.***

I turned around to see................... Beunka Nunez. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Be-Beunka. When did you get back?" "Yesterday. I was trying to look for you, but your friends said that you were sick. How are you feeling now?" She said as she tried to feel my forehead. But I didn't let her, I leaned back so she couldn't touch me. She looked hurt. "Jai, I'm sorry that I left you 7 months ago, but I had to, it was for my dad. He's all that I have left. I had to go with him. Can we just continued where we left off?" she asked. The teacher wasn't paying attention to the class, so I grabbed Beunka's wrist and dragged her out into the hallway where we can talk privately. "Look Beunka, I loved what we had, you were my first love and everything, but.. I couldn't wait on you forever... I found someone else. I love her now, and I'm happy." She looked down. "I know, Miranda right?" she asked. "Yeah." Beunka had a tear roll down her cheek. "But Jai, I still love you. The whole time I was gone I was thinking about you. Jai I'm in love with you." She started to lean in. I was about to when I stopped myself. "I can't Beunka. I'm sorry. I just won Miranda back, I'm not gonna risk losing her again." And with that, I walked back into the classroom and sat back down without the teacher even seeing me. I can't believe that Beunka was back. She was my first love and everything, I couldn't just forget about her like that. I mean, you never forget your first love. As much as you want to forget, you just can't. The day went by kinda slow. But as the bell rang to go to last period, I bolted to the classroom so I could see Miranda. When I got there, I already saw Miranda working on some stuff. "Hey beautiful." I said as I took a seat next to her. She smiled her perfect smile at me. "Hey." "Whatcha working on?" I asked. "Just a song that I wanna sing in front of the class." "Oooh. what song?" "I would say it's a surprise but you're singing it with me." She then handed me a paper. on the top of the paper it read,'Next to you by Chris Brown ft Justin Bieber.' "Good song choice babe. "Thanks. You'll be playing it on the guitar. Is that okay?" she asked. "I can play any song on my guitar. I can do it!" she laughed and nodded her head. "Alright class, well we have a new student today, shes been here before, but she's new to this class. Everyone, please welcome...." Don't say who I think it is. Don't say who I think it is. "Beunka Nunez." Well shit. She walked into the class waving at everyone. "Please go find a seat Beunka so we can get started." There was an empty seat next to me... and knowing her, she was gonna seat by me. "Hey Jai." She whispered to me as she sat down. "When did you started to sing? You were always known for playing the piano." I whispered. "I took singing lessons back in America. I wanted to come back and impress you." she said smiling. I just turned away from her. Why can't I just be happy?! Why do I always run into drama?! "Alright class. It's singing time. You can either sing alone or perform a duet. You have 60 seconds to pick your partner and choose a song. In 3....2....1....GO!" "Will you perform a duet with me?!" Miranda and I said to each other at the same time. We laughed and decided to do the song that Miranda picked out at the beginning of the class. "Jai, Miranda, you two are up first." We headed to the front of the class. I grabbed the guitar. "We'll be singing 'Next to you' by Chris Brown featuring Justin Bieber. We hope you enjoy it." I started to play the song on the guitar.

Jai- You've got that smile that only heaven can make. I pray to god everyday, that you keep that smile.

Miranda- You are my dream, there's not a thing I won't do. I'd give my life up for you, cause you are my dream.

Jai and Miranda- And baby, everything that I have is yours. You will never go cold or hungry, Ill be there when you're insecure..

Jai- Let you know that you're always lovely girl, Cause you are the only thing..

Jai and Miranda- That I got right now.

Jai- One day, when the sky is falling, I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you. Nothing will ever come between us, cause I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you. If you had my child, you would make my life complete. Just to have your eyes on little me.