Chapter 2: Twins fight, Princess meeting the prince for the first time!

After he fell on his sister, Yumi who is in her Yellow cat form and squishy her. Terry woke up from his dizziness and saw his sister in her cat form, he went panic and apologize Yumi for hugging her and also grab something he wasn't supposed to.

Terry Kamiyama: (panic and shaking his younger twin sister in her cat form): "Oh shit...I am so sorry sis, please don't go kitty hiss mode on me, please don't!!!!! I love you, sis, please don't be hating on me!!!!! why me on this!!!!!"

Rumi Kamiyama: (sweatdrop) "Terry, she is going to make your life more miserable as hell"

Mai Kamiyama: (smiling at him) "it's ok, Terry, yumi going to love you when she wakes up"

Terry looks at Mai and Rumi and about to go to them, ask them if he can take his sister to her room but he slips on milk that was a spill on the floor from a small container and ends up falling towards Rumi and Mai.

Terry Kamiyama: (look at his cousin and his older twin sister) " guys we should take Yumi to her roooahhhhhh"

Rumi Kamiyama: (stunned) "Terry lookout!!!!"
Mai Kamiyama (stunned) "Holy shit he falling towards...."

Terry Kamiyama: (still holding his cat yumi) "uhhhhhhh"
Mai and Rumi: (both saying the same time) "Us"

Proof *golden yellow smoke with Dog sound*
Proof * light purple smoke with Rat sound*

Terry sitting after the fall, the kitchen floor and see his older twin sister mouse form and his older cousin dog form which they sweatdrop and see Terry trying to think what to do this situation, he had caused and look around if he finds a solution and that is gathering their clothes and animal form with him to the living room since it is close, cover with shades for the sun and it is nighttime outside.
Living room:⬇️

Terry looks at the clock and it is 8 pm so he needs to think about what he to do before yumi wakes up and starts yelling at him

Terry looks at the clock and it is 8 pm so he needs to think about what he to do before yumi wakes up and starts yelling at him. So he got a great idea!

Terry Kamiyama: (smiles and 💡)  " I got it, I will make chicken Parmesan, the riceball salmon, Tokukatsu Ramen soup, so the girls will eat and hope Yumi doesn't kill me for grabbing her chest"

Terry's faces turn red and went to the kitchen and mop the spills milk so there is no more slips incident in this house. He starts cooking dinner like no tomorrow for this household.
After finishing the dinner, he didn't expect yumi is wide awake and hissing at Rumi where she sitting on Mai's head, while Mai stares at her with a blank face.

Yumi Kamiyama (yellow cat form): "OH MY FUCKING GOD, why the hell I am in the same freaking room with my sassy rat sister and pervert she-mutt too!!!!" (yumi in her kitty form with a tick mark and fur spike up)

Rumi Kamiyama (Light brown Rat form): "it's pretty much your fault since you drop your trash to the ground, you stupid cat" (Rumi has a blank face)