Chapter 13: Two fabulous snake zodiac!

~Kamiyama Estate: Meeting room~

~Sumiko's manor~

Sumiko sitting in the middle like the zodiac story shown, all of Kamiyama zodiac members came in with their eyes glowing, which they are here waiting for their god to speak about alert message on their phone.

Mai Kamiyama: (Dark Green eyes) "so Sumiko, what's the big announcement because it's sound like alarming sound you have?"

Sumiko Kamiyama: (Dark purple eyes) "I saw the visions, another victim of Akito has been revealed (look at Kohei, sad expression) Kohei sweetie, the next victim is your sweet best friend, Kisa, she is next!"

Kohei Kamiyama: (Sapphire Blue eyes) (Gasp) "why her? Why her! She didn't do anything????" (Stand up, Tears streaming down in his cheeks, bang cover his eyes, hug by Akari)

Mayumi Kamiyama: (Light red eyes) "we don't know but (look Sumiko) Sumi- Chan, you wanna to know what causes this horrific incident about to happened?"

Sumiko Kamiyama: (nodded her head, take out her zodiac Tarot cards) "Yes and I will show you all what I meant? Because today, I woke up with another vision, this one is second one show the causes of the incident, but third one is which I don't wanna anger Hiroto and Akari? " (hug herself)

Hiroto Kamiyama: (Crimson red eyes) "What you mean you don't wanna to anger me and Akari?" (Felt uneasiness about it)

Akari Kamiyama: (Silver Grey eyes)  "I wanna to know please Sumiko please!" (Begging to know who is third victim)

Sumiko Kamiyama: (tears around her Dark purple eyes) "alright, I will try my best." (Shuffle her tarot cards as she finished Shuffle) "I found out who is the third victim and it's not very good news for both of ya since she is your best friends since you guys were kids and met her again as Teens?"

Hiroto and Akari: (shocked about the person Sumiko mention that is until their goth beauty appears in their mind and remember) "No...no...no...NO, it can't be.....(look at the door) ISUZU!!!!!!!"

Sumiko Kamiyama: "Yes, that was correct (show the horse zodiac tarot) I'm afraid that I need you, Hiroto and Hinami to go to Sohma Estate in Animal form or also send your pets as surveillance camera on the location where the incident will occurs."

Hiroto Kamiyama: (sigh) "I will send my pet horse, Ashlee. Then incident is located, I will send ya the drawing I did."

????: (worried) "I will send my pet sheep, Bo peep to investigate the location and Sumiko I wanna you to make people feel unease around the area, except Akito, Isuzu and Hiro."

Sumiko Kamiyama: "Hai (look at her older zodiac members) I wanna ya to keep me update what's going on with the older Sohma members (look at two young adult, four teenagers and sheep and tiger) same for ya, too. Meeting adjourned."

Mayumi, Kaida, Mai, ???? and ????: (nodded) "Hai"

Takeo, Hiroto: (nodded) "yes, goddess!"

Yumi, Rini, Rumi, Akari: (nodded) "Hai, Sumi-chan"

???? And Kohei: (nodded) "Yes, Sumi- Ane chan!"

Sumiko Kamiyama: "Ah, Yumi, can I tell you something important to you, okay?"

Yumi Kamiyama: (blinking at her with her slit-like cat eyes) "Hai! I will stay if you fine with?"

Sumiko Kamiyama: (smile at Yumi) "sure, my sweet monster, but can you call Terry here? Please?"

Yumi Kamiyama: (calm with her hands in her pocket) " sure, I will get him to meet you? (Open the sliding door and call Terry who was waiting for his three family members to finish the meeting) Terry nii-chan! Can you come in!"