-Chapter 1: "Desperate Measures"-

Start from the beginning

He.

Wait.

---

"Well‚ shit." A smooth voice states out loud, gathering the attention of the two arriving girls.

Yes‚ that was what Gold and Circus Baby heard upon stepping foot outside the prison/building. They surely didn't have time for this nonsense. They just needed to find hi—

 "Don't curse my pond with your colorful language‚ foul rabbit."

Ah, there's where that old geezer is.

On the sidelines, a certain brown bear shakes his head in disapproval before noticing the two girls arrive. "Oh‚ sister.. and Miss Circus Baby! Pleasure to see you both here‚ I was hoping you two would show up."

 Like always‚ he was a gentleman — even in crazy situations like this.

The human version of the clown animatronic nods her head in respect‚ but in the golden girl's case; she just wanted to get straight to the damn point.

 "Nice seeing you all here too‚ brother, but it seems I am in dire hurry to hear more information regarding Mr. Afton's escape ASAP‚ " Eyes squinted slightly at the giant brown teddy bear‚ she bossily continued‚ "So if I may..?"

A deep chuckle resounded from the male before a puff of white circled around him. But then it ultimately disappeared, revealing a rather handsome chap in his early 20's. He had brown hair swept to the side, showing more of his attractive tanned-face, that had a little stubble on the chin, and baby-blue eyes. He was wearing a dashing suit with a black bowtie dangling around his collar‚ and the addition of a black top hat that was sitting comfortably on his silky hair.

He was what most women would say; 'husband material', if you wanted a short explanation on what he looked like.

He stepped to the side and slightly bowed‚ gesturing towards the hunched red figure of a crocodile wearing a straw hat who was in the middle of getting surrounded by numerous other humanoid robots. Nodding her pretty‚ little head in approval, the blond teenage girl walks past her older brother with Baby following shortly behind her. Gold's white pinpricks glowed brightly‚ enough to catch attention and abruptly stop what the conversation the Originals‚ Funtimes and the old crocodile were going on about.

They couldn't exactly see what the old man's expression was, but they knew his eyebrows were furrowed in question at the golden bear.

Gold took a deep breath to calm her nerves as she hoped for the best.

 "Sir.. you know why I'm here. May I please hear what you know about the incident?" Gold nervously shuffles from her spot as she struggled to maintain eye contact with the man. She could basically feel his glare digging a hole into her head, resulting in her becoming more skittish and bothered. 

The story about this tension was.. well...

...Gold and Old Man Consequences go a long way back. This unrelenting tension started forming when both of them once got in an argument about Gold and the others ceasing their punishments on William, as he had gotten sufficient punishment, and that they should just rest their souls instead. This was when Gold first got her hands on that sick criminal's soul, so she was stubborn about letting him go scot-free after the suffering he put her and the others through after all these years.