"Let's change first, go choose whatever you want." Jennie instructed and I nodded like a little girl.

"Choose the comfiest alright?"

"Yeah" I smiled at her and grabbed a gray silky shirt and a pair of faded blue denim shorts and proceeded to change.

"I found you a perfect shoes." Jennie handed me a pair of brown timberland boots.

"Oh we're matching shirts!"Jennie exclaimed, pointing at her gray off shoulder ruffle shirt.

I smirked upon seeing Jennie's get up, she paired her shirt with a tight ripped denim pants.

"I'm keeping the heels on."

"But you said be comfy." I reminded her.

"Yeah I know, but fashion comes first. This outfit needed heels, not sneakers." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"Let's go pay."

"Oh wait-" I shyly looked down at my feet, I have no idea how to tell Jennie that I haven't got any money on me.

"Why?"

"I.. I don't have money. I left home in such a rush that I forgot my purse." I kept my eyes down, avoiding Jennie's eyes in embarrassment.

"Oh you silly, I have money,' it's not a problem." Jennie smiled and grabbed my hand.

"But you're paying for my clothes-" Jennie handed the cashier clerk her credit card.

"And?" Jennie turned to face me.

"You don't have to and it's embarrass-"

"Nope, not at all. You're my girlfriend and what's mine is yours, alright?"

"Now let's go"

---

"Walking while carrying these ruins the mood." Jennie huffed, swinging the paper bag that contained her dress from earlier.

"Let's book a room." Jennie blurted out nonchalantly, making my head snap at her and gulp.

"Wh-what?" I nervously replied.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, we're just leaving the bags there." Jennie rolled her eyes and I laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah right, ha ha ha."

"Unless you want more." Jennie whispered lowly but enough for me to hear.

I froze on my tracks dumbfounded, is she teasing me again?

"Hurry up, your face looks like a tomato, Jesus." Jennie laughed, waiving her hand at me.

"Your fault!"

---

"Alright, just leave everything there and hurry up! I wanna see Danville at night."

"Yes ma'am!"

I only opened the door to our room to throw the bags inside because Jennie's butt was restless, she keeps on whining at me and I honestly find it annoyingly cute. Am I whipped? Probably no, she's just too adorable.

"Look! That's the main attraction of the plaza, hence why it's called Monolith." Jennie pointed at the huge upright block of stone that somewhat looks like the Arc de Triomphe of Paris, but only smaller and less grand.

It was situated at the middle of the intersection and can be seen anywhere in the downtown, I mean how can you miss this huge ass stone block when it's practically wrapped by pretty lights.