Faisal... Come let's go to Playground
Hasnain... Why?
Faiz... Probably his gf is there

Hasnain made an Ooo face which changed into a smirk

Faisal... Yaar I am planning on irritating her and here you guys are teasing me. If I seriously love her I wont be teasing her
Faiz... Thats where you are wrong.

Faisal who don't understand all these gave him a confused look

Hasnain... Whatever come let's go

And all three ran to the ground where the 9th std girls were playing seriously. LAGORI to be specific.

Jannat who was again busy in the game dint notice her cousin and his friends we're standing looking at her and planning the ways to tease her.

As it was break for the school, students used for playing hour. Jannat build the stone tower,

Jannat... Lagori lagori lagori.

She shouted three times. And yelled

Jannat... Yeahhhh we won again

Anushka ran to her and hugged her happily all over again.

A girl from their class yelled

Girl... Let's play another game within 5 minutes, we have 15 minutes for break to get over

All nodded Jannat walked under the tree to sit, when out of no where these three boys jumped.

Faisal... So guys, I am Mr.Faisu.07 covering the latest reports of ILC where the best player taking rest so that she could perform the best in the next match. All the best ma'am. Hope you win this round as well.

Faisal acted like reporters

Faiz... Bhai what's ILC

Faisal... International Lagori Championship

As Faisal finished the three bursted out laughing.

Jannat gave an annoyed look and turned to look at Anushka who was clutching her stomach and was laughing uncontrollably. With one glare she shut her mouth, which was impossible and laughed again.

Jannat again looked at Faisal whose conditions was no different from her.

Jannat... What's your problem now?
Faisal... No you (laugh) are playing that (laugh) game so seriously (laugh) as if it's some international sport event.

He said in mid of laugh.

Fais... It's kiddos game Minime

Minime is the nickname Faisal has given to Jannat, as she is short. Though she is not that short but in comparison to Faisal she looks tiny in front of him.

Faisal snapped his eyes from Jannat to Faiz and glared at him, who stood giving a smirky smile to Faisal as everyone knows how possessive is Faisal towards Jannat.

Suddenly they heard a girls voice.

Girl... Hey guys what's going on. Hey bhai

And she is none other than Shifa Sheikh, Faisal's one year younger sister. She side hugged Faisal and passed a sweet smile to Faiz who in return smiled at her.

Jannat... We were playing Lagori and...

Shifa cut her in mid

Shifa... Even I wanna play. Come

Jannat... One minute di, someone was telling me it's Kiddos game. Who was that Anushka

Jannat teased Faiz.

Shifa... Hoo who said that?
Jannat... Faiz bhaiya. I mean who said that

She said in a teasing voice.

Faiz got scared of his girlfriend's anger. He looked at Jannat and nodded no.

Faiz... Faisal....ya Faisal said that. It's such an awesome game. That's what I was scolding Faisal, Shifu.

Shifa glared at Faisal.

Faisal... Hey

Faiz again gave a pleading look to Faisal.

Faisal looked at Jannat who was already looking at him with a smirky face and walked away.

The girls went to play as Hasnain laughed at Faisal's failure and Faiz' fear.

Faisal... You idiot, first you called Jannat minime, which is only my name to be called and you got Shifa angry on me. I have to suffer with her tantrums.

Both Faiz and Hasnain laughed at Faisal as they walked away to their class.
_____________________________

Assalamu alaikum guy.

How was the chapter.

I know it was not that good buttt....lets see

Lagori or 7 stones is a game from Indian Subcontinent involving a ball and 7 flat stonestone, generally played between two team in a large outdoor ground.

Vote and comment please

Love you all

Allah hafiz