"See this what I mean y'all always treated me unfair ever since I had TJ, y'all wanna come for me but never wanna come for yo unfit ass son DINO cause I know he hear me down here !!! Dino don't shit for me he don't pay no bills and never wanna do shìt for TJ unless I beg him to"

"You knew what type of nigga Dino was before you decided to have his baby Meka. That don't mean come in here starting problems with me cause you mad at Dino. I do too much for you and TJ even though I'm not obligated to do shit."

"Exactly you and that mindset the reason why yo son was raised like that. If Dino need to man up why you can't tell him that and you his mama. TJ never gone treat females how Dino do I promise you that cause I'm gone raise him the right way."

"Meka I will slap the shit out of you next you come in my house telling me how to raise my kids. Dino a grown ass man. You a GROWN ASS WOMEN. When you gone get up off your ass and do something. Life not fair but going around playing victim not gone help nobody. I played my part for 18 years. Your ass barely even with TJ talking bout some raise him right you need to go before I raise my foot up your ass." My mama snaps making me almost bust out laughing.

What they was arguing bout wasn't funny but my mama always tryna hit somebody.

"I'll be back to get TJ on Thursday, Love you baby." She said giving Tj a kiss on the forehead and handing him over to my mom.

She finally leaves and I decided it's time to stop hiding behind the hallway wall.

"I seen your ass hiding behind that wall, come get Tj before my eggs burn." She says handing him over to me.

I love my nephew. Even though he got some crazy ass parents he was so sweet. The complete opposite of Dino. He was so shy and soft spoken. We had a special bond though. He loved his TT. We ain't seen each other in a while but I know as soon as he woke up he was gone he happy to see me.

"You see the the shit I go through." She said, shaking her head.

"Hell yeah Meka was trippin today." I said making her look at me.

"Every fuckin day, and she tell me all her problems instead of the dumb motherfucker who need to hear it."

"Where that boy at anyway, DINO COME GET SOME FOOD." She yelled putting the plates on the table.

Seconds later you hear loud ass footsteps coming down the stairs and Dino looking like he just woke up.

"It smell good as hell G." He yawns before kissing my mama on her cheek and sitting down.

"Yo breath don't now move." She said putting the last plate on the table and sitting down.

"You always doing too much." He said smacking his teeth.

"Dino I'm tired of crazy ass baby mama coming up here starting shit with everybody cause she mad at you. I'm done raising kids I'm not finna be caught up in y'all mess. Especially not on my off day." My mama begins to rant.

"'Meka was here ? Where the hell she at ?" He said looking around.

"Dino you don't see yo damn son sleep on the couch ? She came to drop him off a few minutes ago and as usual she complaining you not doing shit for Tj. I'm tired of that shit. I don't care what you and her got going on but you not finna have Tj walking round here any type of way. Be a man Dino you too old for this." She said making him suck his teeth.