attak on H.O.C (1/3)

"Dabi-senpai" a green haired deku calls running towards his freind

"deku? What are you doing here?"

"I got permission from my dad to come and help you with the mission" he says with a snarky voice.

"Do you know what the mission is!?"dabi asks with a annoyed tone. Why would all for one let a little kid be apart of this mission!?he thought

"Uh... dad told me that you were gonna tell me what the mission was, dabi-senpai" deku said, now disappointed in himself.

Dabi let out a sigh "come with me, I'll show you were me and shigaraki are staying, dont get in our way!!"

"O-okay dabi-senpai" izuku said, frustrated with dabi for not letting him help with the mission "...so...is shigaraki there right now, dabi-senpai?"

"Yes, he should be sorting out our next attack on H.O.C" he said obviously still frustrated with one-for-all
  (H.O.C= heros of country)
[_____________________________________]
                           At the hideout

"Dabi-senpai, wheres shigaraki?"

"Ugh, upstairs to the left"

"Ok, thank you dabi-senpai" deku said with a bright smile.

*deku walks up to shigarakis room* "shigaraki?" "Hellooo?" "Are you here?"

"Izuku-kun what're you doing here?"

" I came here too see you senpai...do you not want me here?" Deku asks a in a childish tone wich makes shigaraki blush him not knowing why.

"N-no! It's not th-that it's just I- you're 5 days away from home... I- i just dont want you to get hurt" shigaraki says with a sense of sadness in his tone. Why would izuku-kun think that I wouldn't want him here shigaraki says to him self quietly.

"Oh, okay then shigaraki-kun, can we go out on a walk?"

"Of course, anything for you izuku-kun" Shigaraki says in a flirty tone."just let me get ready, and how long has it been since you've tooken a shower?"

"Since I left home"

"Take a shower, and you can wear some of my clothes"

"Okay, thank you shigaraki-kun" deku says as shigaraki hands deku some clothes and a towel.

"Which ways the bathroom shigaraki-kun"

"Down the hall, the last door...do you want me to show you?"

"No, I got it thank you shigaraki-kun" deku says as he runs to the bathroom without knocking on the door.

*gulp* "s-sorry dabi-senpai i-i didnt know you were in here" deku says to a half-naked dabi, blushing.

                      Dabis pov:
Deku-kun barges in the bathroom, without knocking right before I was going use the shower, I dont know why. Maybe it's the alchohol or exhausting day, but seeing him so flustered makes me want to kiss him so bad, I've never felt this way so strongly towards someone. Next thing I find myself kissing deku. He looks as surprised as I am.

               Third person's pov:
"dabi-senpai I- I have to uh...take a shower"

"Let me...join, you?"

"Izuku-kun? Are you ok." "I'm comeing in" a worried shigaraki yells through the door.

"N-no im- " deku gets interrupted by shigaraki barging in through the door.