Chapter 2 - Sophia Gets A New Toy

Sophia wakes up the next morning and calls for her mommy to come change her. Mommy comes in Sophia's room to come change her kid. Mommy gets a new huggies diaper and baby wipes and powder and prepares to change Sophia. She untapes the tabs on Sophia's diaper and then lifts her butt up and wipes the poo off her butt until she is all clean. She then slips the new diaper under her butt and tapes the tapes and then asks if Sophia is ready for breakfast. She says that the plan for today is to take her to get a new toy as It is Sunday and there is no school today but she wants her to be motivated for the upcoming week to do her schoolwork so she thought that getting her a new toy would be a good way to accomplish this.

Sophia gets excited about the fact that her mommy told her that she'd be getting a new toy today. Mommy asks Sophia if she would like to eat breakfast now and she just shakes her head. Mommy tells Sophia that she needs to eat breakfast before she takes her to the toy store. Sophia just whines and says I just want milk I don't feel like having any other foods right now. Mommy says fine and comes over to her kids' bed that is high up and the perfect height for Sophia to suckle from and puts her breast right near Sophia's mouth. Sophia opens her mouth and her mommy puts her breast inside of her mouth and Sophia starts to drink her mommies' milk and continues to do so for nearly an hour. At the end of having so much of her mommies milk her tummy feels a bit bloated and Sophia can feel some nausea and then she starts throwing up on her mommy and also farts kind of loud her mommy can hear with a wet sounding fart and then has diarrhea in her diaper. Mommy can hear her little girl go potty and she just sighs and asks her if she needs a diaper change and Sophia just ignores her mommy, but her mommy knows that she does infact need a diaper change.

Mommy says to wait here in your bed Sophia, I need to get changed since you threw up on me and I'm going to be back to change your stinky diaper and then I can take you to the toy store after I get back and change you. Sophia says okay and lies down in her bed playing some animal crossing on her switch while she waits for her mommy to get back to change her. Mommy arrives back and untapes her little girls diaper and then lifts her butt up and wipes the wet poo off her butt until she is all clean. She then slides a new Minnie mouse huggies diaper under her bum and tapes the tapes on her kid.

Are you ready to go to the store Sophia mommy asks and Sophia says yes. So, mommy picks up her kid and carries her to the car and then places her in her car seat and buckles the harness belt over her. Mommy then gives Sophia her switch so she can continue playing the game she was playing in her bed before her mommy came to change her diaper and her mommy proceeds to drive to target so that Sophia can pick out a toy there. Shortly later they arrive at target and her mommy parks and then comes to the backseat to unbuckle her kid and then picks her up and carries her into the target store and places her in the baby section of the shopping cart. She then pushes her over to the toy section. She then lifts Sophia out of the cart so that she can look around at the toys as her mommy follows her around the toy aisles. She picks out an Elsa doll that sings and places it into the cart and says I want this one mommy and then her mommy says okay.

She then places her kid back into the shopping cart and then she goes over to the food section and gets some food things for both her and Sophia. Then she heads toward the checkout and gets Sophia's new Elsa Dollie and some food that she had picked out for her and her kid from the food section. She hands Sophia her new doll and then when they get out to the car Sophia wants her new toy opened now but her mommy tells her that she is going to have to wait until they get home, so Sophia starts to scream and cry. Her mommy tells her to calm down and informs her that there are not any scissors in the car so she is going to have to wait until they get home but Sophia being an impatient little girl doesn't like that and just keeps complaining and screaming and crying about it. Mommy tells Sophia that if she is a good girl and is patient that she will take her to get some ice cream but only if she is quiet and stops throwing a tantrum. Sophia then calms down and tries to act like a good girl because she wants to have some ice cream.

So, mommy buckles her kid into her car seat with the harness buckle and then goes to the front seat to drive to the ice cream place because it seems Sophia is going to behave so that she can get some ice cream. Sophia begins playing a game on her switch again and then mommy drives to the ice cream place and gets Sophia her favorite ice cream while leaving her in the car buckled in with the ac on and doors locked. Mommy arrives back very soon with her ice cream and Sophia messily eats her ice cream on the way home excited to be able to open her new doll when she gets home.

They arrive home shortly, and Sophia has made a huge mess with her ice cream everywhere all over her and her car seat. Mommy unbuckles Sophia and carries her in to get a bath. Sophia is upset because she wants to have her new doll right now, but her mommy says that she made such a big mess eating the ice cream that now she needs to have a bath before she can do anything else. Sophia whines but allows her mommy to give her a bath. Mommy carries Sophia to the bath and places her in the tub and then turns the water on and adds bubbles. Once the water fills up and there are lots of bubbles in the tub, she gets a thingy for kids to pour water onto her hair so that she can wash her hair. She then takes shampoo after Sophia's hair is wet and suds her hair all up and washes it scrubbing it with her hands trying to avoid getting any of the shampoo in Sophia's eyes so that she does not start to throw a tantrum.

Mommy washes out the shampoo and puts conditioner into her little girl's hair getting the conditioner all throughout her hair to make sure that her hair is nice and soft after being cleaned and washed. She then takes some kids body wash and puts it onto a loofah and bathes her kid. She then rinses the conditioner out of her hair carefully not to get any into Sophia's eyes and then picks her up out of the tub and puts her into a towel and begins to dry her little girl off. She then takes Sophia over to the living room and places her on the couch and brings a satin little girl's nightgown with frozen on it and places it on her. She then puts a changing mat down on the couch and lays her kid down to place a diaper on her lifting her butt and sliding the diaper beneath her and then applying baby power and then fastening the tabs of the diaper.

She then goes to get scissors and opens Sophia's new Elsa doll from the package as she promised she would as long as her kid was patient enough to wait for her to do so which she was. You were such a good girl waiting to have your new toy opened mommy says patting her head. She then proceeds to open the toy and then hands it to Sophia, and she begins playing with her new Dollie. She enjoys the song that Elsa sings and she enjoys playing with her dolly's hair. After a bit of time playing with her new Dollie her mommy is a little bit annoyed at the sound the doll makes but she lets her little girl continue to have fun because that Is what matters to her, that her little girl is having fun. After a bit of playing she can tell that her little girl is tired and so she picks her up and carries her to her bed and reads a story to her after being placed into her bed. Sophia is soon fast asleep, and her mommy awaits a new day with her kid and goes to relax by herself for the rest of the night.

Thank you for reading! Leave a favorite if you liked this chapter and follow if you'd like to see more!