" can I have another kiss"? You ask. She giggled before pressing her lips against yours. You caressed her cheek gently. Elsa started rubbing her hand up and down your thigh, you hummed softly before breaking the kiss, " okay els, I don't think you touching me is the solution". She panted, " I couldn't help it... Your just so irresistible". You kissed her cheek, " me? Irresistible, oh please, it's hard enough being around you to without being turned on".

Elsa pecked your lips before going and teasing you by kissing your neck, " It's a good thing we've only made love once that way our second time can be even better". She whispered in your ear seductively. You let out a moan, " Elsa, please not while the baby is here". She let go of your neck, leaving a very noticeable hickey, " don't worry love. I'll wait, like a good girl". You laughed while shaking your head, " I'm so glad you're this comfortable around me, I love you".

Elsa teared up, " I love you too, Y/n, please don't leave me". You looked behind you and then back at the queen in front of you, " Why in the world would I leave you? I have you, our baby...that's something I would never ever give up on". Elsa leaned her head on your shoulder, " I really don't deserve you".

You took Elsa's hand and kissed it softly, " I am so in love with you". Elsa closed her eyes, " I'm in love with you too, so very much". You grabbed the blonde and brought her to your arms, and went to lay on the bed. You cuddled her close to your body, slowly running your hand up and down her curves. Elsa looked up, " I'm going to sleep, okay"? You kissed her lips, " Honey, please no, please don't ask, just go to sleep. Your sleep matters to me you know". Elsa sighed before drifting off to sleep.

You felt your eyes getting slightly heavy, you wanted to stay up in case the baby woke up again but you failed in doing so. Both of you were sound asleep.

-Next morning

You opened your eyes, scanning the room, You noticed that Elsa wasn't next to you, as she normally should. It was only 5 in the morning. You got up, already worried. You walked to the bassinet, Matthias was still asleep. You raise an eyebrow, " where could Elsa be"? You wanted to look for her but didn't want to leave the baby alone.

You left the door open and went to look for one of the servants who was probably awake at this time cleaning or starting up for the day, " gerda"? You called out. Gerda looked at you as she cleaning a picture frame, " oh, lady y/n , what's the matter"? You smiled, " you think you can look over Matthias, it seems that I can't find Elsa, and I wanted to look for her". Gerda smiled back, " oh of course dear.. I hope you find her as soon as possible, that's makes me worried already ". You nodded, " thank you so much".

-

You had looked all over the castle and still no Elsa. You teared up, " Els... where are you? I've been looking for you for a long time now". It's been almost half an hour...

You were walking down a hallway when you heard sobbing. You quickly ran to where the sound was coming from. You saw Elsa,  She was leaning against a balcony, you wiped away a tear. You wrapped your arms around her waist, " Elsa, you fucking scared me... I can't -". Elsa cut you off, " Y/n, am I ugly"? You tensed up, " Elsa? What are you talking about? Of course not! You're gorgeous... why"?

Elsa turned to face you, " am I fat"? You furrowed your eyebrows, " Hun, where's this coming from? You're not even close to being fat? Are you okay"? She covered her eyes, and started crying quietly, you pulled her into an embrace, lifting up her chin, " hey, hey, hey, beautiful... look at me, what's the matter? Where's this even coming from"? Elsa glared at you, her eyes already red, " I got this note from somebody in town, I found it outside the door, they noticed me during the festival last week, and... they've been sending me letters all this time". You slowly took the note.
It read.

You're such a whore, your wife doesn't even deserve you you're so ugly and fat. I can't even believe she fell for someone like you, just kill yourself already

You're blood boiled with anger, but you wanted to comfort Elsa first before doing anything else, " you're so beautiful, and you're not fat, you're perfect to me, please don't let that shit get to you because I'm going to do something about this...I'm going to kick his ass, no mistake about that". Elsa held your arm, " no, don't do that, just let it be". You shook your head, " are you kidding me? I'm going to rip him apart, no one, I mean no one, is going to talk to you like that, especially threatening to kill your self, no, not going to slide with me".

" I am so sorry, I am sorry for being a terrible wife that can't even defend herself all the time, I'm-". You shushed her with your finger, " let me tell you something, You think I don't like looking out for you, I do, I really do. I love protecting you. Everyday. Isn't that my job as a wife"? Elsa slightly nodded, " yeah...". You intertwined your fingers with yours, " cmon , let's go back to bed". She sniffed, " okay...".

You stroked her knuckles with your fingers, " I just want you to know that you mean a lot to me. Don't let other people's opinions define who you are".

The queen ignored you and continue cry, you honestly didn't blame her, she felt so horrible of herself and she shouldn't but Elsa is a very sensitive person and you wanted to give her space if that's what she wanted.

" who's looking over Matthias"?

You sighed, " he's asleep, I asked Gerda to watch him". She wiped away her tears, " okay, I hope he's awake so I can feed him, it's almost his feeding time".

As soon as she opened the door to the room, you saw Gerda sitting in a chair , reading a book, " oh Gerda, he's still asleep"? You asked.

" yes, he's a very heavy sleeper".

You laughed softly, " that's my boy... thank you so much for watching over him". She noticed Elsas tears but didn't say anything, " oh you're welcome, please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything else, okay"? You and Elsa both nodded along as you watched her leave.

You saw Elsa struggle not to cry again, you pulled her hug, you hugged her tight, " it's okay, it's going to be okay, once I get my hands on that bitch, he'll be waking up breathing through a tube". She felt safe in your arms, she wrapped her arms around you, " I love you". You kissed her head, " I love you too".

——-

This was a draft from a year ago. Wtf 😛 I decided to finish it, I guess.

I'm aware that some people want me to update jealous, I will, just let me have some more time. With school already here and tons of homework, I barley have time to think of ideas... but I promise I will update asap.

I hope y'all like this story. I'm turning it into something more :)

Love b.