✨~.'•hatsune miku•*.~✨

information
name ; hatsune miku (初音ミク)
gender ; female
age ; 16
~
preferences
1 ; singing you songs
miku loves to sing you songs,whether it be a sleepy lullaby or something to cheer you up. her favorite song to sing for you is "I'm Your Diva," while moving her body side to side slowly in harmony. though she gets quite flustered if you ask her directly and suddenly for her to sing,she ends up singing it anyways because you asked,and it makes you happy.

• 2 ; cuddles
she loves to cuddle up to you whether it's hot or cold. something she tends to do (that you think is very cute) is straight up crawling into your lap and burying her face into your chest to fall asleep. she sometimes makes little high pitched noises while she's asleep as well.

• 3 ; dancing
dancing is one of her favorite pastimes for sure! whether it be for an upcoming concert or just for fun,she has a lot of enthusiasm for it. she may grab your hand and start dancing with you out of the blue,though,but I don't think there's reason to complain.

• 4 ; live streaming
she loves to live stream to her fans,which ends up being her talking about how much she appreciates them the entire time. if you're there,she'll always bring you up into the conversation as to show you off in a way. you do get quite embarrassed being shown in front of a bunch of people,but she finds no harm in showing who she likes. very rarely she will stream video games like project diva,and failed attempts at playing call of duty,overwatch,csgo,etc.

• 5 ; sensitive
she's pretty sensitive to things,so you have to be careful of what you say to her or how loud you talk. she doesn't want you to ever be mad at her,and she hates seeing you sad. you always give her a pat on the head as reassurance as to things are okay. when you leave to go somewhere,she gets a little bit sad and waits for you to come back impatiently.

• 6 ; overall
overall,miku is sensitive and soft,but she loves to have fun and can be pretty crazy sometimes. she's always trying to say optimistic for you and would do anything to make you happy!

✨