☁Riding the waves

🦈Eijiro Kirishima🦈

A/n: this was written by BaneWalf! :> she made the plot and the story so give her the credit

“You about ready, Poprocks?” Your partner knocked on the bathroom door, “You alright?” He asked after he didn’t get a response.

“I-I’m not going.” You quietly said. Kirishima shook the door handle, moving himself into the bathroom. He could tell something was wrong.

“How come? Is everything alright?” He took your hands in his, his eyebrows tilted down. You didn’t respond, which made him worry even more, “Was it your outfit? You can wear my clothes if you’d like, I don’t mind if they get wet.” He smiled. God he was so cute. Just seeing his little smile made you feel slightly better.

“No Kiri, I’m fine.. I just decided that I didn’t want to go, that was all.” You pulled your hands away to wipe your face. It burnt and was raw, eyes were bloodshot with tears still planted in the corners. Kirishima backed up some, letting you have some space.

“Let me go down to the store, okay? I’ll be back. I expect you to be in bed with my shirt on.” He grabbed the door handle from behind him, heading off to grab his keys and wallet, softly humming as he opened the hotel room door to head down to the store.

A few minutes passed and you were still sitting in the bathroom, but you had one of his shirts on, tucking yourself into a ball. Things weren’t going as planned and you got scared when you realized that he said to be on the bed. You covered your face even more, tears still rushing down in waterfalls down your cheeks. That was the last thing you needed, your boyfriend seeing your naked body. You tuck your face into your knees, large dots from tears shedded into the shirt.

“Poprocks! I’m back!” Kiri smiled as he walked into the hotel room. Plastic bags shuffled in his arms, “Pebble?” He called out quietly once he turned the corner and didn’t see you.

He set the bags onto one of the beds, sneaking back into the bathroom, “Baby, why’re you still in here?” He calmly asked, kneeling down in front of you. You shifted your head to the side, sniffling a little. He sighed, standing up temporarily before squatting down, moving one arm under your legs, the other supporting your back as he carried you out of the bathroom, turning off the lights with his elbow.

He gently placed you on your back on the bed. You immediately flipped to your side, facing away from him. He sighed, moving around to the other side of the bed and climbing in next to you.

“Poprocks, what’s wrong?” He asked. His hand ran through your hair. You sort of melted into it, pushing up against his hand just slightly. You sighed, pulling yourself into him.

“I saw my stretch marks and didn’t like it. My stomach was like a muffin top over my bottoms.” You shoved your face into his chest, wrapping a leg around him. He continued to play with your hair, softly shushing you as you began crying again. His heartbeat was consistent, which calmed you down some.

He was soft and he smelled faintly of AXE body spray, but ever since you told him it bothered you, he cut down tremendously, but the smell of your vanilla scented lotion overpowered his body spray.

“Babe, I don’t care how you look. You don’t have a muffin top, baby. See these?” He pulled you two apart just barely, lifting your shirt up and gently brushing his fingers against your stretch marks, “These show others where you’ve been, and where they stop,” He stopped at the end of one of them, “That’s the destination, and exactly where I’ll take you when that time comes. I don’t care how you look, whether it's stretch marks, a tummy that goes a little far, scars, deformity, I’ll always love you for you. Ya know, I never fell in love with you for how you look, the first thing that I noticed was your personality. I’ve never looked at someone else in that way befo-” You cut him off.

“That's what everyone says, Kiri..” You wipe your nose with the back of your hand. He looked offended in a way.

“Poprocks, do you think I’m like all those other guys? The guys who won't hug you like this,” he wrapped his arms around you, peppering your neck with kisses, “Or kiss you like this,” he pulled you close, kissing you gently, “Or hell, even hold your hands like this?” He took your hands in his, his thumb rubbing back and forth on the top of your hand. He pulled you close again, kissing your lips. You melted into him, letting out a small, pleasurable moan.

“Baby Shark, I love you. More than anything in this cruel, fucked up world. I mean, hell, I stopped wearing AXE body spray for you! The only thing making me the manliest of men.” He chuckled into your ear. You shivered slightly as his breath hit your ear, feeling his smile form next to you.

“You’ll always be the manliest of men, Kirishima,” You pulled him closer to you, nuzzling yourself into his chest, “I love you too.” Kirishima pulled you tighter to him. You two spent the rest of the day laying in bed, complimenting each other and would scold one another if the other denied something. You got scolded a lot because of that. You two ended up falling asleep after running downstairs and grabbing a twenty piece nugget from McDonald’s for dinner. 

As you were for the most part asleep, you heard your boyfriend whisper to you, “Promise to love yourself, because this shark won’t hesitate to ride those waves on your body.” he rubbed his thumbs on your stretch marks, pulling you close to his chest.

“I love you so much, Poprocks,” He whispered to you, brushing some hair away from your face, “now sleep, Baby Shark, I’ll be here when you wake up, I promise that.” He kissed the top of your head and hummed as you trailed off into sleep.

Up next: Denki Kaminari