Chapter 6

Rose pov:
" Please wake up miss" I hear a soft voice tell me. I turn over and see a blurry face.
I scream before bolting to the other side of the bed. I see a kid and she smiles at me.
" Come" I slowly get out of bed. She slips a dress over my head and turns me around.
" Today is going to be different. You are getting chipped." She pushes me out the door and I walk to the kitchen.
" Good morning" Sir says. He is standing there with another man. The man smiles at me.
" Hey there, I'm Alexander" He takes a step towards me and I scream before running. I get halfway to my room when a hand covers my mouth.
Don't scream! I'm getting you out of here." It's a male voice but I listen.
I'm lead to a door and pushes out. I turn around but the door is locked and the person is gone. I turn around and see trees.
" Oh, pet where are you?" I bolt into the woods and I run. Fast! I jump over I rock and dove under a tree. I'm getting tired and I haven't ran for over 2 minutes. I trip over a rock and blood pours out. I cry silently as I examine the scrap.
" Hey." A man voice said. I get up and bolt but a hand catches me.
" Shh, it's ok. Everything is ok. " The world goes black.

I wake up to voices. I see tons of figures looking at me.
" This is Rose. She has been abused. We think she is a run away. Bidding starts at 100." I look and see I'm on stage. I start to sob and look for a way out. A hand goes around me.
" It's ok. Breathe. Just let go" I reach a level of hysteria as I thrash in the guy hold.
" She going to hurt herself"
My breathing gets faster and my vision is fading. I thrash more.
" Sedate her" I kick at the voices as I feel a prick in my neck. My legs feel numb and my breathing slows. I see 3 guys around me and one of them smiles at me.
"You scared us, little one"
" Are you a vampire?" I ask
They all growl and I cower back.
" No! We are werewolves and we will not hurt you like those blood thirsty people."
I nod my head and a guy picks me up.
" Rose. It's ok. Calm down" I sob again and I'm engulfed in warmth. My crys get louder and my mind is saying 1 thing.
Ashton.
Why? He is nothing to me. But I want him.