Chapter 5

A/N- h535.home.blog is my account on WordPress. Please download it and follow me through this journey we call life. You also get updates on my books.
Ashton pov:
My best friend and pet disappeared last week. They are nowhere to be found and the authority track their scent to the border. They are claiming that Josh took her but Josh knows better than to steal from the prince, right? I want to go over the border-right now but the authority has to sign papers and all that stuff. This is the worst week ever and I'm turning 18 in 2 days! I'll find my mate and punish Taylor for leaving! When I find her. And Josh.
" Sir, your father needs you" I look up and see my servant.
"Go" He runs out and I sit up straighter. I stand up and teleport to my father office.
" Hello son" My father stands to greet me but I stand limply in the middle of his office.
" What do you want?" My father seems surprised by my attitude but I don't care.
" Son, don't worry about your pet"
My inner beast gets mad when he says pet and I don't know why.
" Look, why I'm i here?" My father sighs before looking me in the eye.
" You need to get a new pet" I growl before teleporting to my room.
Why do I not want to get a new pet? Taylor was just a pet. A pet that's all she is.
Right?