Chapter 6

Alexa's P.O.V
We were heading to my house but we decide to get some snacks. We headed into a store and got bubble gum, and mint chocolate chip. Also we got chips also candy, and soda and payed for all of it. We headed to my house and I unlocked the door and we both were greeted by my dog! I put the snacks in the kitchen, and turned the tv on in the living room. I put the ice cream in the freezer so they won't melt, also put or sodas in the fridge and left the chops and candy out and put them in the coffee table in the living room "so what movie are we gonna watch?" Ariana asked "idk, How about mean girls 2 or that starving games" (love the starving games) "what the hell is the staving games?" She asked "its a parody to the hunger games it pretty funny" I said and she nodded her head. "hey wanna go to a party at my cousins tomorrow night?" I asked "Sure I haven't been to one in months" she said and I was excited to go! "Can we watch a couple of movies till we fall asleep" she asked "Ugh yeah dumbass" I said like she was crazy "Don't call me that miss.Know it all" she said and I rolled my eyes "hey do you mind go getting the ice cream and soda and I'll put the movie on" I said and she just went into the kitchen. I turned on two lamps that would kinda light up the WHOLE living room. "Wait let's watch a movie then play some games like, prank calling, 2 truths 1 lie, oh and let's get on your channel and do some challenges" Ariana said while coming back with all the stuff "why don't we just do them right now and not watch a movie, wouldn't that be WAY better" I said and she agreed really excited! "Some prank calling first" she said and I nodded i looked at my phone and went on Safari and looked up many different store numbers and some numbers I knew but they didn't know me. "okay call 785-843-2211" I said and she dialed the number "hi yes I would like to order 5 pizzas with 3 things of vodka and 2 things of soda please" she said in the most weirdest but funny way "umm okay and I'm sorry but we don't have vodka" "WHAT THE HELL WHO DOESNT HAVE VODKA ASSHOLE" she yelled but still in the same tone "I'm sorry for ur misunderstanding but would you like the pizzas and sodas still" he asked "yes I'm gonna still want pizza" she said "okay that will be $10.27"he said and Ariana gave him are address and hung up "omg this is gonna be funny" I said "wait we're not really getting pizza?" She asked confused "no that's why it's called a prank, when he gets here were gonna say stuff like umm sorry we didn't order that pizza and more things like that" I said "oh okay fine". 20 minutes later the pizza was here me and Ariana jogged to the door and opened it "hi here's your pizzas ma'am" he said "Hi I'm sorry but you have a mistake we never ordered pizza and soda" I said trying not to laugh "but I got call from someone saying they wanted pizza and soda from this address" he said "well you must had got the address wrong I'm sorry for your loss" I said and closed the door "are you sure that was a prank" Ariana asked "idk but it was funny watching his face and it's funny to have them make pizza and not really order it" I said while giggling "yeah I guess" Ariana said while giggling "so now we play a game called two truths, one lie, and how you play it is you say three things and 2 things are true and 1 thing is a lie and the other person has to guess which ones are true and which one isn't" I said and she agreed to play it. we played it for about 20 minutes and were done, we also did some challenges and posted them on my YouTube channel. we watched 2 movies and passed out.
Ariana's P.O.V
I Woke up and saw 1 miss call from Justin. ugh what the freak does he want he doesn't need me. I called him and he didn't answer so I I called him again and he didn't answer so I gave up like fuck him if he doesn't answer. I got up and saw that the living room was a little messy but not to much, I walked into the kitchen and got a drink of orange juice, and went back to the living room where Alexa was knocked out on the couch with candy on her chest I giggled at the sight. my phone was ringing so I went into the hall and answered it "hello" someone said "what do you want justin"i said "for you to come home" he said "that's kinda sounds gross and I'm not coming home till probably 2 or 3:00 in the morning" I said "WHAT WHY" he yelled from the other line "don't yell and because I'm going to a party at 8:30" I said "can I some" he asked "No... I don't know" I said "Pretty please I love parties please bitch please" he said "you just called me a bitch you bitch and idk can you stay in control and be nice to me from now on" I asked "i can't promise those both but I'll try" he said "okay whatever, were leaving by 8:15 so be ready or you don't come" I said "okay by-" "yeah yeah bye" I said and hung up he's so annoying I swear, Alexa woke up and she decided we'd go shopping for clothes for the party and agreed and was excited to go shopping. we both got dressed and headed to forever 21 and some other better stores! After we were done shopping we went back to her house "what time is it" she asked "5:37" I said "okay we should probably get ready" she said and I agreed. I got dressed into my white and black dress with white and black pump high heels and put my hair down and straighten it, and put waterproof eyeliner on, lipgloss, and water proof mascara. Alexa got dressed into a nice blue dress with blue high wedges also with the make up I have on too! "We both look amazing like really amazing" Alexa said while we both were looking into the mirror "no you look better" I said to Alexa "NO, you do" she said to me "no you do" "no" "yes" "no" "yes" and we just giggled and headed back into the living room and sat down and I got a message from Justin.
From bitch:Pick me up!
To bitch: What time?
From bitch: Like right now or before you go to the party
To bitch: Oh about that I decided you can't go😹
From bitch: Yes I can Ugly bitch😡
To bitch: umm I'm not ugly tonight, and I was just kidding chill your balls
From bitch: Haha I knew that
To bitch: Yeah sure you do😮
From Bitch: just pick me up now please
To bitch: Ok be there in 10
From bitch: Kay love😘
~~End Of Conversation~~
"We have to pick up justin" I said "why, is he coming with us?" She asked "yes is that okay" I asked "yes it's fine" she said "okay, lets go" I said getting up from the couch and we were heading to the door and we went In Alexa's jeep and drove to Justin's house
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
The blue out fit is Alexa's and the black and white one
is Ariana's if you didn't remember or was confused! Ily
Stay perfect my loves😘💙💜💚❤️