Visting someone

Ariana's P.O.V
I got slapped across the face "what the hell Justin?" I asked and pushed him away from me. I grabbed my suit cases and bags and everything I needed and ran down the stairs. I cried and walked out the door to my Range Rover, and got inside and thought 'where the hell am I supposed to fucking go? I have no place to stay' I though but then it rung me 'Chaz's ' I drove to his house and parked my car outside the garage. I knocked on the door and someone answered "yes" the person asked "Hi I'm looking for Chaz is he here?" I asked "yes he is" she said and shouted 'CHAZ' he came running down the stairs "Hey Ariana what's up?" "Can I stay here for a while please?" I asked and he nodded "sure what's the matter?" He asked "I'd rather talk about it alone and do you mind helping me with my bags?" I asked "sure" he said and grabbed two of my bags and I had my suitcase in my hand he lead me to a beautiful guest room and I smiled. "thank you chaz" I said "welcome, so what happened?" He asked "well, you know Justin and I's anniversary was yesterday, and we went somewhere the came back and you know did the dirty, then this morning we got in a fight and he slapped me" I said and started crying "god I'm so stupid" "no your not" Chaz said "yes I am I'm the one who started the fight" I said "look Ariana your not stupid and you can stay here for how long yo-" I cut him off "I'm gonna look for plane flights to Florida so I can be with my friend Alexa and I'm not gonna come back until he and I grow up" I said "okay well I love you as a friend" he clarified "k me too" I said and he closed my door and I got on my laptop and went on Twitter and realized I gained some followers cause I had 1,000,000 now I have 5,000,000 I smiled and went to my feed then the smile faded when I saw a tweet that Justin posted it said "I can't believe my girlfriend @arianagrande fucking put us both in a fight its kinda her fault but I blame myself too and I shouldn't of slapped her, of course she deserves it, but sometimes I can't stand her she blames me for sleeping to much she does more then me like fuck you I don't need a woman in my life I have myself and my friends" he said and I cried I can't believe he said I deserved that slap and why would he share that! Urgh I can't stand him sometimes. I read that and it said it was 30 minutes ago. then he posted a picture of him and a girl and that got me really emotional and I slammed my laptop shut and put it on the floor and cried myself to sleep.
-later that day-
I woke up with red puffy eyes from all my crying and I heard laughing and I could tell it was Chaz and his friends. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around my whole body and walked down stairs then my eyes narrowed to Justin he was with here with a girl "why would Chaz let him in" I mumbled I went down stairs and there were like 3 girls here including 'Justin's girl' I call her I saw Justin look at me then I ran into the kitchen and I heard footsteps behind me and I hoped it wasn't Justin but it was Chaz "what's the matter ariana" he asked "why would you let him come here?" I asked and grabbed a drink of water "idk he just came" "why" "I have no fucking idea" he said "well kick him out" I said "were going to a party though" he said i rolled my eyes "want to come?" He asked "I don't think that's a good idea" I said "well I want you to come" "thanks but no thanks, why don't you guys go tomorrow" I asked "fine" he said and he went into the living room and said they weren't going and they got out and he locked the door "happy" he said "ehh" I said he chased me upstairs and we were in his room umm. we fell onto the bed and he was on top and we looked into each others eyes. He leaned in and so did I we kissed and it kinda got heated we started to make out but then I pushed him off "this isn't real" My voice faded. I woke up from a dream and my heart was pounding. I looked around the room and no one was there, I really did have puffy eyes but they went down in 10 minutes. I wanted to go to the mall so I got dressed in a blue and white cardigan and some blue skinny jeans and some black vans. I put on some eyeliner, lip gloss, and a little eyeshadow. I put some perfume on and walked out my door. "Chaz" I said "what" "I'm going to the mall, wanna come?" I asked "no but thank you" he said and I nodded "bye" I said and he waved and I walked out the door and into my Range Rover. I drove to the mall and parked in a parking lot. I grabbed my bag and a jacket and walked inside the mall. I walked to forever 21 and they had some cute clothes. I bought two bandeaus, three cardigans, and some jewelry. Then I went to Macy's and got some more stuff. I went to juice stop and got a pretzel and a Hawaii smoothie! I went back to Chaz's and fell asleep in my bed!
--------------------------------
Ily guys so much😍😘