Sand vs. Thunder!

Start from the beginning

JADE: Shh... We must not be heard. Let us please keep it down.

FLOYD: Ah~ Is the client planning something bad~?

AZUL: Still, that amplifier's effect lasts a mere 30 seconds. What is that person planning, I wonder...

JADE: Azul, I am pretty sure that you already know what will happen.

AZUL: My, I wonder what you're talking about. Fufufu~

FLOYD: Eh~? What is it~? Tell me, too~!

AZUL: Fufufu. I was thinking of adding new facilities to the Lounge when he came with a rather promising proposal.

AZUL: Come, that is enough small talk. Time is money, as they say. Let us go and check the drink stalls now.

[LOCATION: Side Street – Festival]

"Ah!! Look, Y/N! There're so many stalls selling food! Churros, fried cakes... And there's smoked chicken, too!" Grim said looking at all the tasty food, ignoring the gloomy appearance of the two boys with them.

ACE: I wasn't chosen for the team in the end...

DEUCE: Same here...

"Hey, to be honest there's still next year, besides, we still have a mission, remember?" The female trainer  asked.

DEUCE: Y/N's right. Let's be on alert.

ACE: Yeah. Let's do our best on that, I guess.

"What's a takoyaki? I wanna try some!" Grim said with some drool on his mouth.

"Later! Come on, let's go!" Ace said as they got into position.

------------------------------

[LOCATION: Savanaclaw Dorm]

LEONA: It's almost time for the parade, isn't it?

RUGGIE: Everything's ready. We can go anytime.

LEONA: First in line's last year's champion, Diasomnia. Doesn't it make you excited?

RUGGIE: Shishishi!! I'm off, then~!

--------------------------------------

[LOCATION: Side Street – Festival]

ANNOUNCER: Ahem... To everyone who has been waiting for the Tournament to begin...

ANNOUNCER: You've waited long enough and now, it's time for the march of the players!

CROWD: (screams and cheers)

ANNOUNCER: First up are last year's champions! Will they take the victory again this year?!

ANNOUNCER: Our Reigning Champions, DIASOMNIA~~~~~~!!!!

CROWD: (screams and cheers)

RUGGIE: Whoa~ They've got quite the fanbase~ Not that I'm complaining... Shishishi!

First, I have to drink the magic amplifier we got from Azul-kun and then...!

RUGGIE: Blech... Wha—What's with this taste? It's so bad! It tastes just like rotten stew...!

Alright, back in the game. It's time for my unique magic to shine!

"Alright, run like your lives depend on it! Laugh with Me!!" Ruggie said as he let his magic loose.

SPECTATOR: What's that sound?

SPECTATOR: Wh-what's that!? The guys watching the parade are heading over here!?