Kirishima x reader

Start from the beginning

"Knock it off man you're getting my sister all red, look at her cute little smile! I haven't seen it in a while" Tetsu muttered to you, he smiled and placed a hand on your head, ruffling your hair. It was good to see you our and about again "welcome back sis"

You stayed at the side quiet and followed behind the two hard heads. They exchanged laughter and whispered amongst each other from time to time glancing back at you.

"I was thinking of buying some new threads than trying out that cool ramen shop they have on the first road! What do you think (y/n)?"

Kirishima turned to you for an answer. You stiffened and shrugged your shoulders, unable to give a straight answer.

"I'm taking that as a yes" he smiled " what do you think Tetsu?"

Your brother just gave him a thumbs up and continued to follow the red head to his favorite store on the second floor.

Your thoughts were clouded as you stayed behind the two, you couldn't help but become so flustered around Kiri. I mean, who wouldn't? He was kind so far, very handsome, and don't even make me start on that toothy smile. He was mesmerizing.

"Hey, what do you think about this shirt?"

Right now you were sitting at the entrance of the men's dressing room. Tetsu was over on the other side of the store looking for clothing he thought would be cute on you.

Before your eyes Kirishima Eijirou stood there in front of you with a tattered ripped jeans and tank top designed with paint splatter. He looked like a little kid, you tried so hard to keep in your laughter.

"No, not with that shirt" you chuckled. You took him out of the dressing room and pulled off a few shirts and pants from a rack nearby. If you said so yourself your sense in clothing were pretty good "here try these on" you brought him back to the dressing room and shoved him back inside

Ever since you and Tetsu were kids you always had to find him clothes, if not he'd wear the most horrific shirt with pants that wouldn't match on anyone unless you gave it a shot. If it weren't for you Tetsu would leave the house looking like a Christmas tree.

"Hey sis! Look at these cute little tops I found!" You turned around to have a pink frilly blouse thrown to your face, you looked up to your brother not trying to offend him. He had the widest smile ever and you couldn't bring yourself to hurting his feelings "isn't it cute?!" He exclaimed like a child. You laughed uneasily and looked down at it than back up to him "go try it on! You'd love it!"

With that you were dragged across the store to the girls dressing room, you were immediately shoved into the first room.

"I'm gonna go get Kiri! I'll be back!"

Your brother called from outside. You sighed out annoyed and turned to the pink top he left at the door, you breathed out and hit your head against the wall.

"Damn my supportive brother and the fact that I feel like I can never let him down!"

~with Kirishima and Tetsu~

As you painfully brought yourself to put the cute clothes on, Kiri and Tetsu were on the men's side of the store, staring at each other's reflection.

"Wow , I didn't know I could look so cool"

Kirishima turned his body all the way around and appreciated his reflection, the clothes you brought out for him were beyond exceptional! They were manly!