Izuku x Reader (pt.1)

In this AU your the daughter of Aizaw Shota and you joined in the middle of the year in class A. Your quirk is time freezing, but only as long as their is no disturbance when you do it.

This is gonna be those AU POV's where Hitoshi is your brother.

I'm sick... I think //. Izuku x Reader
Word count: 1321
Page count: 10
Bnha AU

~~

Italic is Izuku
Bold Is Recovery girl

"Recovery girl-sama I think I'm sick"

Izuku stood in the doorway, awaiting for the nurse to notice his presence in the small profound room of the U.A academy school.

The elder woman turned her head to the attention of Izuku Midoriya, a regular who often visited the nurses office.

"Yes, Midoriya. You've came here for what reason?"

Ma'am Shuzenji asked.

"Don't tell me it was that Bakugo Katsuki again. I️ told him if he keeps doing stuff like that, I'm gonna have to call his father, or worst his mother and-"

"No it wasn't him at all Ma'am, I'm actually thinking that I'm catching a cold or something.... I️ wanna get it under control before it gets worst. It's better catching it now and stopping it before it gets worst, right?"

Izuku explained. Chiyo Shuzenji raised a brow and clamped her fingers on her desk.

'He doesn't seem to be followed by All Might- and his body seems to be in good shape, no bruises or an injured hand or leg. Why is he here?'

Thought the hero.

"How about you sit down and explain to me more about this sickness. Describe it to me, have you noticed any or an increase in headaches, coughing, chills or stuffy nose?"

She asked.

Izuku nodded a simple 'no' and scratched the back of his neck. He sat next to the elite school nurse and placed his hands in his lap, folded and twiddled.

"W-Well I️ don't know if this is apart of (y/n)-San and her quirk, o-or if it's Just when she's around but their has been numerous occasions when I️ felt ill around Aizawa-Sensei's daughter. Let me explain"

****

Whenever she comes by me, it seems that I️ have a stomach ache or something- Nausea maybe?

I️ see.

You walked towards the small group lazily and tired, you had bags at the underneath of your eyes. You rubbed them in attempt to shake the sleep out of your 'I'm-done-with-life' appearance.

"Iida-kun! Uraraka-Chan! Deku~!"

You called.

The raven, brunette, and green haired teens all turned around upon seeing their names being called by their favorite person.