Todoroki x Reader

Hey guys do me a favor and check out Hetaliamaster her drawings is amazing

Aggravated for who? //. Todoroki x Reader
Word count: 1846
Page count: 14
Rebel AU
~~

In this AU, the amazing U.A teens you know and live will be rebellious and those bad kids, the kids In the back of the school smoking weed type of ppl.

You strolled down the hall, scanning the vast courtyard for Todoroki Shoto. You were worried yet upset at him, you wanted to break his jaw into tiny pieces until he understood his doings were wrong.

"Todoroki!"

You called through the cafeteria. You walked between aisles in attempt to find the taller teenager.

"Did you see Todoroki?"

You asked Bakugo and Kirishima. The blonde ignored you, Kirishima swallowed his food and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, look around the campus. Maybe he'll pop up somewhere. Just try yelling his name, I bet he'll pop up"

Kirishima pointed out. You breathed in and soothed your nerves. The reason for your man hunt for the Todoroki was for a good reason, an important one for sure.

Junior, the security guard was looking for Shota— you were triggered as soon as he asked you where he was. You heard the latest gossip everyone was buzzing about, Shoto was involved of course, for his name popped up in a few gossip filled conversations five or six times. A warning and helping hand would have helped the situation a tad bit for him.

"Shit, What do I do?! I don't know where to hide the bottle!"

You heard a loud exclaim from the corner of the cafeteria, at the entrance where three people walked in. It was Shoto and his new profound friends, Kiba and Iko— the school bad boys.

"This little shit..."

You mumbled. You advanced towards Todoroki and his 'friends'. The sophomore was glad to see you— ecstatic even. He knew the office was looking for him, and having as much as a pint of alcohol in his bag was bad. Todoroki was relived to see you.

"(Y/n)! Thank god you're here!"

He held to your forearms and peered pleadingly into your eyes.

"Please take the bottle!"

You shushed him and felt your heart melt. The heat from your palms and body arose to your cheeks. You were genuinely nervous and bashful.