Katya to the rescue

TW // mentions of abuse, domestic abuse, jail, police (???)

———————————————————

I took a day off from work today to rest, I was so overworked it started getting to me, especially with wondering if Trixie's okay so often.

Today was the third day since Trixie and I spent the night together, so I decided to call her again as I didn't check in today at her yet.

I picked up my phone, found Trixie in the contacts and started ringing up her phone. It rang for a while. Okay she would've definitely picked up by now. Is she okay? I started to get worried. I looked over at my alarm clock, it was just a while past 4PM. I instantly realize, Alex is probably home already, but still, wouldn't she decline the call? Kay I'm overthinking this, or am I? I have every right to be worried about Trixie.

I cancel my call and flop down into my bedsheets, I didn't even have time to properly lie down and I hear my phone ringing next to me. It's Trixie.

I immediately pick up and hear Trixie panting.

"Trix are you okay?"

"Katya I-"

"Trixie, what's going on?"

"It's Alex."

"What did he do to you oh my god I swear I'm going to kill him."

"He hurt me, Kat please I need to get out of here."

"Okay, where are you now?"

"I managed to get out of the apartment with my jacket and keys onto the hall I grabbed my shoes and in front of the apartment building right now, I don't think Alex's gonna run for me or something I don't think he wants to make a scene like that."

"Okay okay stay where you are I'm on my way okay."

"Thank you."

I hang up, grab my stuff start up my bike and I'm at Trixie's within a couple of minutes. I pull up in front of the building and she gets on the bike. She has definitely been crying, her eyes are poofy and red her hair is a mess and her arms are bruised. As soon as I find out what happened I'm gonna make sure that moron Alexander pays for it.

We safely got to my house and sat on the couch in my living room.

"Trixie can you tell me what happened please?"

I started talking.

"We got into an argument, he got really mad and grabbed me and beat me up again."

"What do you mean again did he ever do this much damage to you?"

"I mean yeah but I always tend to provoke him anyways."

"Trixie it's not your fault at all he is aggressive and abusive towards you instead of talking to you like a normal person."

"I know I just always feel so guilty."

"Then don't it's not your fault honey okay?"

"Thanks Kat."

"Trixie but this can't keep happening I hate seeing you like this I can't stand it I like you too much."

"You, you like me?"

"Of course I do silly."

"I like you too, very much Katya, no one has been ever that sweet and kind to me."

"Well you are so sweet so I don't see how I could act in any other way towards you. You are like a precious princess so you deserve to be treated like one."

I booped her nose and gave her a peck on her sweet pink lips.

"Trixie we have to go to file a police report on him."

"Katya but he's going to kill me when he finds out."

"Don't worry he'll be in jail before he can touch you again."

"Kat you're my hero thanks so much."

"Anything for you, It'll be best if we go file the report right now tho since you are a living evidnce of the incident."

"Okay then, let's go."

———————————————————

Okay soooo, this is getting really complicated I'll have to study more about the laws in Russia in 2002 if this situation occured hopefully I'll find something lol I don't want to get anything wrong, also, if you happen to know anything about jail, divorce, lawyers or Russian law in general dm me here or just post a comment under this chapter, thank ya'll so much, this is gonna be a WILD ride haha.