𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧

Start from the beginning

"D...Mando, I ain't got the tools to fix this pile of garbage,"

"Hey!"

"That's all you got? Well," She turns to her pit droids. "What do you guys think? That should at least cover the hangar," She takes the credits from Din.

"I'll get you your money,"

"Hmm... I've heard that before,"

"Just remember--"

"Ya. No droids. I heard ya. You don't have to say it twice," She watches as he walks away. "Womp rat,"

"I've called him worse,"

"You look familiar," She says.

"I have one of those faces," The woman smiles and sticks her hand out.

"Peli Motto,"

"Cora,"

"No last name?"

"No," Kenna leaves and catches up with Din. Blood-stained Stormtrooper helmets are dotted around on sticks and she instantly sees a wanted poster of herself. She tears it down and crumbles it up before he notices. She pulls down a small curtain of someone's house and wraps it around her face, they're still looking for her!? They enter Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina and they walk up to the EV-series supervisor droid bartender. She spots another poster hanging from the counter and tears it away.

"Hey, droid. I'm a hunter. I'm looking for some work,"

"Unfortunately, the Bounty Guild no longer operates from Tatooine,"

"Lies," She mumbles, seeing a few more of her face dotted around the cantina. 10,000,000 credits for Kenna Skywalker. Alive. Unharmed. She gulps and tightens the fabric around her face.

"I'm not looking for Guild work,"

"I am afraid that does not improve your situation. At least by my calculation,"

"Think again, tin can," Din and Kenna turn to look at a man lounging in a booth, feet on the table. "If you're looking for work, have a seat, my friend. Name's Toro. Toro Calican," Din hesitates. "Come on, relax," He takes his feet off the table as Kenna and Din walk over to sit. Kenna looks at him with her head tilted. He has dark brown hair that hangs just above his eyes and he was matching eyes. His jawline sharp and he has a slim figure. He winks in her direction before pushing forward a bounty puck to reveal another woman.

"Picked up this bounty puck before I left the Mid-Rim. Fennec Shand, an assassin. Heard she's been on the run ever since the New Republic put all her employers in lockdown,"

"I know the name,"

"Ya well, I followed this tracking fob here. Now the positional data suggests she'd headed out beyond the Dune Sea. Should be an easy job,"

"Well..." He gets up and motions for Kenna to do the same. "Good luck with that,"

"Wait, wait, wait, hey, I thought you needed work," He pouts as Din grabs Kenna's arm and starts moving her through the cantina, far away from this... other man.

"How long you been with the Guild?"

"Long enough,"

"Clearly not. Fennec Shand is an elite mercenary. She made her name killing for all the top crime syndicates, including the Hutts. If you go after her, you won't make it past sunrise," Din leaves with Kenna in front of him. Quickly, Toro goes after him, losing his confident facade.

"This is my first job. You can keep the money, all of it. I just need this job to get into the Guild. I can't do it alone," Din clearly considers the offer, looking between Kenna and Toro.