𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Hand over the child and girl, Mando,"

"Woman!" Kenna corrects through gritted teeth as one of the engines is hit.

"I might let you live," The ship is hit again and bursts into flames before going out.

"Hold on," Kenna grabs onto the child as he rolls the ship out of the ship's blasters. "Come on!" He exclaims, flickering many buttons and switches.

"I can bring you in warm... or I can bring you in cold," Din hits the brakes hard, and the fighter overshoots, ending up in the Razor Crests crosshairs.

"That's my line," He shoots down the fighter with one simple blast. Kenna walks up to him and smacks him around the head. "Hey!"

"Next time you're gonna roll the ship, warn me!"

"I told you to hold on!"

"To what, there's nothing over here!" She sighs and looks down at the child who is reaching for her Jedi necklace again. Din rolls his eyes and smiles slightly before checking all the ships' stats.

"Losing fuel," The ship losses power and the child squeals happily from Kenna's arms. Din moves around her to try and restore some power, hitting buttons with frustration.

"Hey, maybe press the buttons gently,"

"I. Am,"

"Sure," She rolls her eyes and sits down, holding the child closer to her. He finally turns on the emergency power and sits back down.

"This is Mos Eisley Tower. We are tracking you. Head for bay three-five. Over,"

"WHAT!?"

"Copy that. Locked in for three-five,"

"Din, we can't go there, not now," He turns to her and then faces the controls. "Din, we can't go to Tatooine!"

"Closest planet,"

"There has to be somewhere closer than that hell hole,"

"Can you fix this ship in space? No, we are going to Tatooine,"

"Din, I can't fix what you've done to this ship full stop,"

"Seriously?"

"I didn't work with ships that came out of a shoot out!" He sighs and descends the Razor Crest on to Tatooine; Kenna's version of hell. Once landing, Din locks the child in its small room as it sleeps before lowering the ramp. "Do you have anything to put over my face?"

"You'll be fine," He watches as three old fashion droids pick up tools and start to move over to his ship. Din whips out his blaster and shoots at them, causing them to hide.

"Hey! HEY!!!" A fairly old woman with large, curly brown hair comes storming out of her office. "You damage one of my droids, you pay for it,"

"Just keep them away from my ship,"

"Yeah? You think that's a good idea, do ya? Let's look at your ship," She knocks on the side and it rattles and groans. "Oof... Look at that. Oh, you got a lot of carbon scoring building up top. Ya... If I didn't know better, I'd think you were in a shootout. Special tool for that one. Oh ya, I'm gonna have to rotate that... You got a fuel leak?! Look at that, this is a mess! How did you even land? That's gonna set you back,"

"Yeah, he's fucked up this time," Kenna says, examining the ship with the woman who nods with her.

"I've got 500 Imperial Credits," Din says, glaring at Kenna who starts pulling out different wires and repairing parts of the ship.