Chapter 6: Home

Magsimula sa umpisa

I mustered all of my strength and hauled him on the bed. Laying his weapon on the night stand, next to the bed. I watched his chest rise and fall with his breaths for a moment and exited his room.

As I closed the door I noticed something. A name, etched into the metallic door handle.

I could still recall that day I did this. I was walking around the house etching names into doorhandles.

Jason
Michael
Freddy
Bubba & Thomas
Cujo
Danny
Toxin

I smiled, tracing Jason's name on the cool metal. A saddening thought bubbles in my head. It couldn't stay.

I closed my eyes and felt the acid dripping tail slither into existence. The goo sweeped out of my back and formed a tail-like structure with 3 little gems at the end.

The goo that drippled down burned through the floor with a hiss. Acid.

I moved the violet limb over to the handle and wrapped it around the metal for a millisecond. Longer and it would've dissolved the metal.

The tail flickered behind my back. The name was burned off and the handle still usable. The frown returned to my features.

Destroying something that held such nice memories for me was torturing. I closed my eyes and shifted to the next door.

The acidous tail wrapped around the handle and left short after. Same with the last door. The names were removed now just to get their asses inside, I can feel Christines impatience waving into the building.

I went back outside and walked around the car to Mike's door. I straightened my back, hearing it pop and crack before reaching out to tap his shoulder.

Like Jason he gave no reaction. I shook my head. Maybe I should call Dr. Lecter to help me patch him up later?

No, too soon. He would just say something and blow our cover. If they hear about us being family they won't believe it and run away again. I don't want to loose them.

I decided against that. Dr. Lecter was clever, sometimes too clever. I couldn't risk him being a smartass.

I put real effort into pulling Michael out of Chri- the vehicle.

Don't say that! It sounds weird...

I dragged him through the halls, passing Jay's rooms and kicking open his door. I was greeted by maskless wall and a table plus chair standing in front of the window. It was weird seeing his room without all of his mask dangeling off the walls... staring into... your very soul... nevermind.

With very, very much effort I managed to get the living wall onto his bed. God this is worse than getting Thomas in his bed.

He was knocked out, okay?!? I didn't want him to nap on the floor!!! He doesn't even know about it and It would be best if it stayed like that!

I closed his door. Now just the dreamer...

I went back outside, hauling Freddy onto my back and watching Christine close her passenger door and drove into the underground garage to take a nap.